Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My day was long... fairly miserable. Had horrible nightmares, so I forced myself to wake up, then I had a headache all day and kept dozing off every time I sat down to try and get anything done on the computer.

I'm feeling a little better now, though. :)

I did get to play a little bit of the sims, and figured out how to do a video capture, now I just have to figure out how to share it. :scratch:

My headache kept me from being able to read much, but what I did get read I really truly enjoyed :applaud:

Sad_Girl said:
Yes, Fly, thank you very very much! :hug: You're too good to me

And Susan, I do indeed have an update, and I think you'll like it :flirt:

Anytime :hug: :D

Ok Lemon is a neat one too...not really sure I get it. I'm still not sure I understand Macphisto either :shrug: :lol:

Oh good SG! You had a headache? I sympathise as i had a migraine start which affects my vision and i've resisted lying down so far but i reckon i'll get going soon actually cos it's still making me feel a bit queasy really! :sad:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: Did I ever listen to that. It was priceless. Larry is too funny!

Well start there, then for the Sims update :wink:

Apparantly the old 'thin line between love and hate' comment holds true for sims... Sim Larry and Sim Fly flirting

FLF.jpg

Okay so you've got me I'm a closet romantic, I'm probably just projecting what I hope Larrys like on to him. LOL

Sad_Girl said:

Well start there, then for the Sims update :wink:

Apparantly the old 'thin line between love and hate' comment holds true for sims... Sim Larry and Sim Fly flirting

FLF.jpg

:ohmy: What happened to the arguing? That was more fun :lol: It's ok, Larry is still fine fine fine for me :wink:

Has Sim Fly met Sim Bono yet?

Susan :hug: I'm sorry to hear about your migraine. My vision was blurry from my headache today, and I was thinking about people who suffer migraines and wondering how they managed to live with them

But on to the fun stuff :wink:

Ok, so Sim Bono came over to visit, and Sim Susan was so excited to see him she leapt up into his arms and hugged him in greeting!
snapshot_0faec82f_8fb52cf5.jpg

susanp6 said:
Oh good SG! You had a headache? I sympathise as i had a migraine start which affects my vision and i've resisted lying down so far but i reckon i'll get going soon actually cos it's still making me feel a bit queasy really! :sad:

:hug: Susan! That sucks! I get migraines as well and they are no fun. I hope yours goes away soon. :heart:

I hope your head is better as well, SG. I can't have my clone feeling like crap, its just not allowed. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
My day was long... fairly miserable. Had horrible nightmares, so I forced myself to wake up, then I had a headache all day and kept dozing off every time I sat down to try and get anything done on the computer.

I'm feeling a little better now, though. :)

I did get to play a little bit of the sims, and figured out how to do a video capture, now I just have to figure out how to share it. :scratch:

My headache kept me from being able to read much, but what I did get read I really truly enjoyed :applaud:

Awww, sorry about your headache/nightmares. Sounds awful. :(

I had some thoughts about the story I shared with Russty earlier...kinda my thought process. I'll send them to you, as well. Read whenever you're feeling better. :hug:

Hmm, looks like I forgot to edit that one before posting it. Sorry bout that.

Sim Fly and Sim Bono have met, chatted and hung out :yes: but as you can see... he's being kept pretty busy! :lol:

This is Bono and Russty deciding they have a crush on each other
snapshot_cfae331c_0fb5f113.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Hmm, looks like I forgot to edit that one before posting it. Sorry bout that.

Sim Fly and Sim Bono have met, chatted and hung out :yes: but as you can see... he's being kept pretty busy! :lol:

This is Bono and Russty deciding they have a crush on each other
snapshot_cfae331c_0fb5f113.jpg

Awww :cute: I love these updates!

DG! :hug:

Since the first sim Bono is so busy, and since I'm getting possesive of the first Sim Adam, I made a new set of guys :D don't you wish it were so easy to clone them in real life?

So, I present to you! (drumroll) ...... JT/R&H Era SimU2!

u22.jpg

snapshot_cfb5c450_8fb5c451.jpg

VintagePunk said:
DG! :hug: Did you go to the festival??
:hug:

Nope, they go on at 10:30 tonight and I'm just so beat from this week that I'm staying home.

But the festival runs through the weekend and I'm going Sunday afternoon/evening when they're playing. :D

Hi DG! :hug:

Oh man!!! Sim B has a crush on Sim Russty! :laugh: :hyper: :dance: Get down with your bad self!!! This makes me way happier then it should! :wink:

And to take the rest of the burden off of Bono, I also added this guy... (I only hope he doesn't steal us all away from all four guys :lmao: )

Sim Paul McGuinness!
snapshot_4fb5d7af_2fb5d7b0.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Since the first sim Bono is so busy, and since I'm getting possesive of the first Sim Adam, I made a new set of guys :D don't you wish it were so easy to clone them in real life?

So, I present to you! (drumroll) ...... JT/R&H Era SimU2!

u22.jpg

snapshot_cfb5c450_8fb5c451.jpg

Yay!!!! More Bono to love. :heart: :hyper:

Russty Cat said:
Hi DG! :hug:

Oh man!!! Sim B has a crush on Sim Russty! :laugh: :hyper: :dance: Get down with your bad self!!! This makes me way happier then it should! :wink:

When Sim Bono thought I was hot like whoa I flipped out. :lol: But no action since then. :sad:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug:

Nope, they go on at 10:30 tonight and I'm just so beat from this week that I'm staying home.

But the festival runs through the weekend and I'm going Sunday afternoon/evening when they're playing. :D

Rough week? :hug: Everything going okay?

Sad_Girl said:
And to take the rest of the burden off of Bono, I also added this guy... (I only hope he doesn't steal us all away from all four guys :lmao: )

Sim Paul McGuinness!
snapshot_4fb5d7af_2fb5d7b0.jpg

Are there vending machines in the Sims 2?? :drool:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom