Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Angry, but oh-so-hot. Like a petulant little boy. Makes me want to punish him. Or have him punish me. Or something.

Gah. I've gone and gotten myself all worked up.

*putting on dvd*

Damn you've gotten me all worked up too! :mad: :wink:

I can't help wondering if all of us who have seatesd tix are going to end up showing our receipts to get into the concert! :huh:

I love the video for Beautiful Day. EVen though I'm not to hot on short hair B, I really do like him in that video.

:lmao:

:lol:

I'm crying I'm laughing so hard.

LARRY!!!! He is my hero at the end of Discotheque. :lmao: B is so into the thrusting :drool:

That is my favourite one so far just for its randomness

Also it might have to do with B being so insanely hot...he was SO fit in the Pop era. I just want to rip that green shirt right off :combust:

FlyYourKite said:
:lmao:

:lol:

I'm crying I'm laughing so hard.

LARRY!!!! He is my hero at the end of Discotheque. :lmao: B is so into the thrusting :drool:

That is my favourite one so far just for its randomness

Also it might have to do with B being so insanely hot...he was SO fit in the Pop era. I just want to rip that green shirt right off :combust:

That video is brilliant!!! I so don't get people who think that era is crap. And I'm right there wit' ya on the shirt thing. :drool: :drool:

SUSAN, some of the people are idiots who wouldn't be satisfied no matter what they played. :madspit:

:lmao: at you all

my 1st priority tommorow, GET THAT DVD :drool: you've definately sold it for me :combust:

susan hope your tickets arrive :yikes: will keep my fingers crossed

night girls, its 2am here:ohmy: am shattered, need all the sleep i can get to keep up with the excitement of the next few days :lol:

see you all tommorow :hug:

naughty dreams :drool:

God! I was just reading some of that set list party&jesus - You just feel like strangling some of the eejits on there! :madspit:

I agree that it seems a bit crazy to play Vertigo twice instead of playing another song but that's the only point i agree about! Kelly did well to shut them all up!!! :up: :lmao: :bow:

I'm watching One! Damn Electrical Storm goes for the fecking jugular everytime! I get chocked up everytime I watch it. Especially when the girl/mermaid is yelling at Larry. He looks so heartbroken. :sad:

Nite Jem&I hope i get into the concert! Hope it's not chaos when get there! :huh:

Anyway you'll have to store up all your energy for Tues&Wed!!!!

:wink: :wave:

Russty Cat said:
I'm watching One! Damn Electrical Storm goes for the fecking jugular everytime! I get chocked up everytime I watch it. Especially when the girl/mermaid is yelling at Larry. He looks so heartbroken. :sad:

He looks heartbroken? :confused: wow, that is so not what I got. He just looks... stubborn. determined. feelings closed down tight. but sad or heartbroken never entered my mind.

Not that I need an excuse, but I may have to watch it again :hmm: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Weird how ppl can get different things from the same scene. I always thought he looked indifferent, and slightly bored, and felt bad for her, trying to get a reaction from him, and him not responding.

Or maybe I'm projecting my own issues onto them. :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

Weird how ppl can get different things from the same scene. I always thought he looked indifferent, and slightly bored, and felt bad for her, trying to get a reaction from him, and him not responding.

Or maybe I'm projecting my own issues onto them. :laugh:

:lol: maybe it depends on the men you've had in your own life; you and I see him as being controlling, Russty sees deeper emotion :shrug:

:hug: to being cynical together :wink:

Hi SG! :wink: Any SIM updates?

It got me down earlier to read of so many negative opinions about the U2 concert in Brussels so i don't think i want to read any more of that crap! :tsk: :down:

Sad_Girl said:

He looks heartbroken? :confused: wow, that is so not what I got. He just looks... stubborn. determined. feelings closed down tight. but sad or heartbroken never entered my mind.

Not that I need an excuse, but I may have to watch it again :hmm: :wink:

Hi SG! :hug: :hyper:

Hmmm I may have to watch it again myself. I can remember the very first time I watched it I was like "Wow!" at the part where she is yelling at him and then tries to hug him. It looks like she is saying "I hate you!" I have had many moments when I've yelled stuff I shouldn't have in anger while a certain someone just stands there and says nothing, but then won't let me touch him. I think I see so much in my own relationships thats why it bugs me I guess.

Nighty night Jemma! :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom