PLEBA Girls Party beware of going into restaurants with Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh...the Boston shows. :drool:

I have a bad feeling the Atlanta shows are gonna be "eh"....we don't have good U2 crazy crowds like Boston and NY, and the NEXT show after Atlanta is MSG. It's prolly just my Southern-inferiority complex, but I feel like they might be distracted...that Atlanta will just be a chore on the way back to the east coast. :(

Now, I don't mean this to sound like a negative comment about our boys or the shows they put on, I just wish I lived in a bigger place.

daygloeyes2 said:

Could I drive? I have the convertible back. :wink:

You can totally drive! Its much more fun then taking my Suburban. Unless of course you want to take my motorcycle. :wink: I have a spare helmet. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

$187 CAD? :hmm: That's not bad at all :hyper: Ok I'm gonna try and not get too worked up over this yet :lol:

I have to work up the courage to tell her about the blue crack and she has to not freak out over me meeting someone online :lol:. And she wants my brother to protect me in GA. :|

And if that doesn't work, but yourself a ticket and get your ass down to Boston that weekend!

daygloeyes2 said:

I have to work up the courage to tell her about the blue crack and she has to not freak out over me meeting someone online :lol:. And she wants my brother to protect me in GA. :|

And if that doesn't work, but yourself a ticket and get your ass down to Boston that weekend!

If she doesn't have heart failure that you'll be meeting someone from online, tell her I'll protect you! I'll be the adult :lol:

But seriously, everywhere I've looked for Boston the tickets are crazy expensive :sad: Haven't been able to find anyone selling for face value.

FlyYourKite said:

If she doesn't have heart failure that you'll be meeting someone from online, tell her I'll protect you! I'll be the adult :lol:

But seriously, everywhere I've looked for Boston the tickets are crazy expensive :sad: Haven't been able to find anyone selling for face value.

I know :sigh:. My $300 tickets were a "bargain". :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

Did you check your e-mail and click on the confirmation link?

Those worked okay, but everytime I enter my password it just says resets to the same page saying "please login" I'm sure it's a cookie/security problem...I just gotta track it down.

daygloeyes2 said:

Why not? :huh:

Oh, btw I found this site here. Scroll down to the $187 price range and you'll find GA tickets for that day.

http://www.bestshowticketslasvegas.com/ResultsTicket.asp?evtid=204244

VP was telling me you don't get sent your ticket. You have to pick it up at their pre-concert party at like 5:30 and then you get bused to the venue. So you can't wait in line :madspit: It's so stupid.

I'm gonna check out that site.

FlyYourKite said:

VP was telling me you don't get sent your ticket. You have to pick it up at their pre-concert party at like 5:30 and then you get bused to the venue. So you can't wait in line :madspit: It's so stupid.

I'm gonna check out that site.

That's ridiculous! :madspit: Maybe it's to deter scalpers though? :shrug:

FlyYourKite said:

Yeah who knows, it sucks regardless though :mad:

I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for sure DG. Maybe by some stroke of luck someone will be nice to me *crosses fingers*

Please do! :hyper: I need more PLEBAn's going. I know Jules is going and I thought Dis was going but her show is the 5th :(. And I'm not sure if the selling the ticket to you will work out.

Also, from what my father tells me(he works at a hotel) you can get good deals on a hotel room in December in Boston. Business is slow in the winter here.

Bonoinstudio.jpg

34363A327232327Ffp473Dot3E23253D43A33D6273DXROQDF3E232363A283B8595ot1lsi.jpg

4c66a1f0.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

Please do! :hyper: I need more PLEBAn's going. I know Jules is going and I thought Dis was going but her show is the 5th :(. And I'm not sure if the selling the ticket to you will work out.

Also, from what my father tells me(he works at a hotel) you can get good deals on a hotel room in December in Boston. Business is slow in the winter here.

:hyper: Well that makes me more happy. If I can get my hands on a ticket then I'll have to convince my mom to take another road trip :uhoh: I'm a little scared about going by myself lol

Oh, and that's to all of you. If you can, get your bad selves over here to Boston that weekend! I need more people to freeze my ass off with! :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

:hyper: Well that makes me more happy. If I can get my hands on a ticket then I'll have to convince my mom to take another road trip :uhoh: I'm a little scared about going by myself lol

I would be too :uhoh:. I'd offer you my house to stay but you don't want to stay in suburban Boston and the whole mother freaking out over me meeting someone online thing :|.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom