Pleba Girls Party - Bad Girls Hangout

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Ok, I just HAD to have that picture on my desktop wallpaper:

newadamwall.jpg

Oh. My. GOD. :drool: :drool: :drool: :combust: :faint:

And I was just telling Cindy earlier tonight that I couldn't decide on a wallpaper, that none of them were jumping out at me saying "Pick me!" This one not only just jumped me, if it were human it'd be waving its arm up in the air like Horshack from Welcome Back Kotter, jumping up and down and yelling "Oooh! Oooh!" :lmao:

Drea said:

Oh. My. GOD. :drool: :drool: :drool: :combust: :faint:

And I was just telling Cindy earlier tonight that I couldn't decide on a wallpaper, that none of them were jumping out at me saying "Pick me!" This one not only just jumped me, if it were human it'd be waving its arm up in the air like Horshack from Welcome Back Kotter, jumping up and down and yelling "Oooh! Oooh!" :lmao:

:giggle: Well I'm glad I was helpful :wink:

That center pic in particular :drool: Wow!!!!

Damn I forgot it was SGs night to use our brain. :lol:

I love the wallpaper!!! :drool:

VertigoTourAdamVshirt1.jpg

I posted this in the last thread before it got lockege...What is with Adam wearing a gold band on his ring finger? :eyebrow: Did someone forget to keep me in the loop? :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Damn I forgot it was SGs night to use our brain. :lol:

I love the wallpaper!!! :drool:

VertigoTourAdamVshirt1.jpg

I posted this in the last thread before it got lockege...What is with Adam wearing a gold band on his ring finger? :eyebrow: Did someone forget to keep me in the loop? :wink:

:lol: No, he doesn't seem to care much about tradition. He wears that one and a cladaugh ring both on that finger sometimes (not at once) and sometimes no ring at all.

If he and Suzie did get married they kept it uber-quiet

Um... Snooky? :sad: Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Russty Cat said:
B&N is expensive, so I'll tell you the Russty secret. You go in there drool at all the books, then you write down the ones you want, go home call the used bookstores to see if they have any or look on amazon.com or half.com. And yard sales are great too. I hardly ever pay full price. There is nothing like getting a hardback book for 25 cents. Its the small things in life that make me happy.

:lol: I usually do that and try to hunt them down in the library which usually ends in failure. :madspit:

Wow 25 cents, that's crazy!

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: No, he doesn't seem to care much about tradition. He wears that one and a cladaugh ring both on that finger sometimes (not at once) and sometimes no ring at all.

:mad: OK let me see what I can do

I have a ton of books, so many books I have no room for them, not enough shelves. :scream: Most of them are non fiction books though.

Mucca said:
SG I remember you mentioning an Edge cap before I ran off the other night. Does that still hold true? :flirt:

:lol: Well, I was working on a wallpaper right now, but I might be able to throw something together :flirt: For you :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

I like a guy who does whatever he wants. :yes:

Funny thing thanks to Larry I didn't get any last night! :laugh: I took Mr. Cat to bed and thought maybe I'd get lucky, but then somehow we got on the topic of drummer boy and why after all these years and three kids he wouldn't have married Ann by now. Mr. Cat finally said who knows that they may have married years ago in secret. But for some reason it took like a 45 minute conversation about untraditional marriages and relationships for him to finally bring that point up. Then we talked about his brother and by that time it was so late, he rolled over and went to sleep. :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

I hope you're not. :( :hug:

What really sucks is, I was tired around midnight, probably could have gone to sleep, but if I did, I would have slept for an hour and then been up for the rest of the night. :|

But then you're very familiar with that, aren't you? :sigh:

That line, girl with crimson nails, does it mean that Bono didn't like them or it was just an observation? :shrug:

Mucca our library here sucks as well. :madspit: I hardly go anymore, cuz they don't have enough copies of anything I want.

VintagePunk said:

What really sucks is, I was tired around midnight, probably could have gone to sleep, but if I did, I would have slept for an hour and then been up for the rest of the night. :|

But then you're very familiar with that, aren't you? :sigh:

Yep. I find it better to just stay up til I'm ready to drop instead of when I actually begin to get tired. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom