Pleba Girls Party - Bad Girls Hangout

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and Bye VP! :wave:

I have to skoot now :(

The good old p-pains have worn off a bit, :)

Thats thanks to you btw! You took my mind off it lol.

Loves ya DG! :wave: :heart: :hug:

See you all tomorrow :wave:

xx :hug: xx

*Waltzes out singing WGRYWH*

to a place where the wind calls your name.....

~BrightestStar~ said:

I know!
:faint:
Amazing ain't it?

SO now I just have to organize my pics........*again*

Thanks. :angry:

And get rid of doubles :crack:

I'm sorry. I know how much work it is for you to look through all of those Bono pictures. :|

:wink:

Bye BG! Luv ya sis! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

We still hvae to compare notes to determine if it's even better than the real thing.....

Actually, maybe I should go do some more testing...
It's important to be thorough.

:wink:

DG :shifty:
I raided your account to. :D

Thanks! :hug:

*squeals* Bri!!!!!! I kept wishing you were on last night...i mean, later than you were. I knew you would understand, and probably be in the same state I was. OMG... :crazy: :drool:

Drea said:

:lol: Well, from what you said last night I can guess one right off :wink: *goes to look at back of cd for the other two*

**Everlasting Love, Walk To The Water and Silver And Gold? :wink:

Nope. :wink:

Everlasting Love, The Sweetest Thing (OMG, I LOVE that version...his voice :combust: ) and Unchained Melody.

Later BG!! :hug:

If anyone wants to rifle through my accounts, I can do what DG did. Mine are quite Bono-centric, though. :wink:

And I have another bunch of pics that I need to upload...probably another account and a halfs worth. :huh:

VintagePunk said:

*squeals* Bri!!!!!! I kept wishing you were on last night...i mean, later than you were. I knew you would understand, and probably be in the same state I was. OMG... :crazy: :drool:

VP! :happy: :clonelove:
You know I woulda stayed if I could have. :hug:

You were in a state hmm? And I missed it? Damn. :grumpy:

Did it at all resemble my state after Reading Fly by Night?
:lol:

I sooooo need to update my pb accounts.....but I'm sooooo lazy. :lol:

I would share, but you guys would be annoyed by their lack of organization.....
You'll all wonder how the hell I ever find stuff so fast. :crazy:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Nope. :wink:

Everlasting Love, The Sweetest Thing (OMG, I LOVE that version...his voice :combust: ) and Unchained Melody.

And guess what started when I saw this? *g*

:whistle: My love she throws me like a rubber ball...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Exactly. :angry:

Having to sort through hundreds (I'm probably making my wat towards thousands :reject: ) of pics of him.......his eyes, chest, smile....

I did a quick count of mine last night. between my accounts and what I have to upload, I'm around 2,000. Not U2 Granny territory, but still. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

VP! :happy: :clonelove:
You know I woulda stayed if I could have. :hug:

You were in a state hmm? And I missed it? Damn. :grumpy:

Did it at all resemble my state after Ready Fly by Night?
:lol:

I was, but I was toning it down for the others, cause they wouldn't understand like you would. :shh: :wink:

Yeah, sorta like the Fly by Night thing. :reject: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I sooooo need to update my pb accounts.....but I'm sooooo lazy. :lol:

I would share, but you guys would be annoyed by their lack of organization.....
You'll all wonder how the hell I ever find stuff so fast. :crazy:

One of my accounts is like that (or is it two??)...no subfolders, just 20-something pages of random pictures. :happy: :lol:

I'm reorgainizing my 1st one. For anyone who wants to raid it could I give you the name and password in private via MSN or e-mail? There are alot more pictures of me and my friends in this one than the other 2 and you don't know who may stumble across this thread. Thanks.

: paranoid: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I was, but I was toning it down for the others, cause they wouldn't understand like you would. :shh: :wink:

Yeah, sorta like the Fly by Night thing. :reject: :lol:

:love:
I would have *so* understood, but you clearly already know that.
:laugh:

I wish I'd been here. :(

VintagePunk said:

I did a quick count of mine last night. between my accounts and what I have to upload, I'm around 2,000. Not U2 Granny territory, but still. :lol:

I almost need to use calculus to add up all the pics in all my various folders. :crazy: :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm reorgainizing my 1st one. For anyone who wants to raid it could I give you the name and password in private via MSN or e-mail? There are alot more pictures of me and my friends in this one than the other 2 and you don't know who may stumble across this thread. Thanks.

: paranoid: :lol:
I really need to get more pics so if you don't mind
my email is hmurphy3@midsouth.rr.com
Thanks a bunch!

back...

Bri, for PB, you just have to go to account options, i think it tells you on there. I just added up the number on my computer, since I have them saved on here, as well.

Bono's Doll said:
Isn't Dis getting married soon--maybe she's doing other things.

Doing other things?!?!

How scandalous!!!

:shocked:

:hmm:
Well I suppose it's possible......but here I thought she'd want a blue crack wedding......
It could have a live audio feed...and we'd all be in the wedding party...then we could all get drunk and edit post...

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom