PLEBA girls party-backed up against the vending machine and nowhere to go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Oh Wild you're a naughty tease&you know i wuv ya HEAPS, as you saw that time when i described you as a wuvley girl!!!!

Mucca! I'm sure that i told you&Bri that i met ALL of U2!!!!!

Anyway - Shall i tell you what it is????

Really? Don't know what was going on in my head when that happened then :scratch:

So spill the beans!!! :hyper::hyper:

Mucca - I got a pic taken with him&he gripped me on the waist very close&tightly!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Mucca - I got a pic taken with him&he gripped me on the waist very close&tightly!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

:ohmy::ohmy::bow:

I am so jealous!!!! Gawd...if he had his arms around me...I'd melt right there and then....:drool:

Did you manage to smell him?? :wink:

Mucca's all excited :wink:

Hardedge.jpg

Voila :reject:

I don't recall any smell really! Which is weird cos you know the way that everyone is always saying B smells so great? WEll i was telling the girls that i didn't really smell anything as such but there was a definite clean freshness about him so they all def did look all V well dressed and turned out that's for sure!!!!! :wink:

I was ALMOST attracted when he was totally hugging me that way&he was wearing that leather jacket with all the shimmery discs&beads, etc that he always wore during that Zoo Tv era!!!!

I could like feel the plushness of the leather like OMG!!!!! :heart:

Wow Bri!!!:bow:
That's amazing!!! Multi-talented Bri, good with her mouth and her hands:wink:

I see you really captured his green eyes! :wink:

Did you get a picture each of them Susan? Was B flirting with you while the others were there? Do you think you could post the picture of you and Edge?? :wink: :drool:

I know this will be a bummer for you Mucca, but i can't find where it is&i've been searching for ages to try&find it and i'm so mad!!!

:scream: :no:

Mucca - I met them all individually as they weren't all there togethar at the same time!!! :wink:

But yes! B was def flirting like crazeeee!!!!!! :sexywink:

And this was me: :love: :happy: :macdevil: :faint: :combust:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Thank you:eek: :hug:
I thought you might like it. :wink:

How do you know I'm good with my mouth? :ohmy:
Have you been spying...:shifty:

:wink:

Like it?? Who said anything about liking it??? I :heart: it!!! :hug:

Me spy?? now why would I need to do that??

I have a video recorder inside one of your stuffed animals....you have got some moves :drool: :shifty:

Mucca said:

Like it?? Who said anything about liking it??? I :heart: it!!! :hug:

Me spy?? now why would I need to do that??

I have a video recorder inside one of your stuffed animals....you have got some moves :drool: :shifty:

Awww :hug: :heart:

I knew it!
I wonder why'd Pluto's eye glowed red..:yikes:
No showing those tapes arounf tho.:shame:
From the tapes I saw.....you've got some nice moves yourself :sexywink:

:laugh:

susanp6 said:
I know this will be a bummer for you Mucca, but i can't find where it is&i've been searching for ages to try&find it and i'm so mad!!!

Mucca - I met them all individually as they weren't all there togethar at the same time!!! :wink:

But yes! B was def flirting like crazeeee!!!!!! :sexywink:

And this was me: :love: :happy: :macdevil: :faint: :combust:

Oh no! That's too bad! :no::(

You lucky thing!! Meeting them individually....one-on-one time with Edge...:drool:
I guess it's better that you had met them seperately, B may have restrained himself a little more with the others around.

Now there's a thought Mucca! :yes: :up:

I've been hunting high&low for it, but i do have the negative&i'll have to try and track it down sometime prob after gigs now since everything's so hectic with all that right now!!!!! :huh:

Mucca - B was really looking at me lots&even tho he was wearing those really dark shades, i just KNEW he was eyeing me up and i thought i'd die on the spot!!!!! He is one horneee devil, i'm telling you!!!!!! :evil:

DG! :hug:
My recordings were for a biology project...yes...:shifty:

Bri - Pluto might have just gotten blood shot eyes from watching you and B go at it :wink:
So you've seen the tape too eh? Maybe we can bounce new ideas for new moves of each other one day :wink:

Watching that tape now. You've got some moves. :wink: :combust:

I'm on a mad hunt for my JT or Best of 1980-1990 CD right now....I need it for my presentation tomorrow! *panicking*

It was me who had to restrain herself Bri - I'm telling you! I felt the electricity go all the way thru me when he was standing right next to me signing my ticket!!!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

B restrain himself around Susan? I don't think he could.....:wink:

Not when Susan is such a hottie :drool:

Susan - Now I know why he's always wearing shades :giggle:
Did he give you the Bono stare?
6b8821f2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom