PLEBA girls party-backed up against the vending machine and nowhere to go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what do those caps do for you Jem eh??

Certainly have QUITE the effect on me don't they Bri???

Well girlies! I'm off to watch some Big Brother and generally rest&relax for a good bit!! :yawn:

If only it was to lie down with B eh???? :evil: :censored:

susanp6 said:
Well girlies! I'm off to watch some Big Brother and generally rest&relax for a good bit!!

If only it was to lie down with B eh???? :evil:

:ohmy: its 2am
i should so move , but am too tired:lol:

lying with B :drool: , you will be if you take the book to bed :drool:

hm suppose i should go or i'll fall alseep at work, am also supposed to be out on a work do , oh the fun of it! think i'll escape early so i can get my PPG fix how sad am i:lol:

night bri and anyone else left :hug:

banging dreams, B banging the dums i mean :shifty: :tongue:

~BrightestStar~ said:
They have a carnival...Woot :rockon:
*lol*

:laugh: I prefer the actual reason why I'm going... and actually, I have people I want to see on all three nights, we should definitely meet up at some point over the weekend :) Maybe VP too, if she makes it :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
I've never seen Elevation......but when I scanned the schedule..and saw that name I got all excited...:lol:
I'm def planning on trying to catch them...:yes:

Have you seen them?

And it would be nice to try and meet up. :) Mind you, I say that now but would be nervous as heck come the day..:laugh:

I've seen them twice (actually, tomorrow will make 3 times *drools again at the setlist of the show they'll be recreating*), they're really good and really nice guys :)

And no need to be nervous *g* I'm tall but not frightening (at least I hope I'm not frightening :lol:)

Drea said:

And to need to be nervous *g* I'm tall but not frightening (at least I hope I'm not frightening :lol:)

:laugh: :hug:
Tall people don't scare me :tongue:

VintagePunk said:
I'm not frightening either. And I won't even try to shake your hand if you don't want. :wink:

:lmao:

:lmao:!!!!
Didn't we agree....*no* hand shaking? :lmao: (we'd only keel over and die laughing)

And no worries.......I was gonna bring my hand sanitizer anyhow. :lol:

Last edited:
But if it makes you feel any better, I'll bring hand sanitizer, and use it right in front of you. :lmao:

:hug: :hug: :clonelove:

I see we've had a lot of revelations around here today. :)

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh: :hug:
Tall people don't scare me :tongue:

:lmao:!!!!
Didn't we agree....*no* hand shaking? :lmao: (we'd only keel over and die laughing)

That would kind of put a damper on the whole meeting thing, wouldn't it?

Headline: Two female bodies removed from Ikeafest - Police Investigating. :lmao:

:lmao:!!

"Both victims had bottles of hand sanitizer. It is not yet known if there is any connection to their sudden deaths..Young female, possible witness, refuses to comment...only rolls her eyes.."

I know!
Dis is gorgeous! And very Ali like, imho.

Did you see Susan too?

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
:lmao:!!

"Both victims had bottles of hand sanitizer. It is not yet known if there is any connection to their sudden deaths...."

OMG, they'll have product recalls on hand sanitizers...investigations. We could be responsible for bringing down an entire industry!!! :lmao: Mind you, we *are* the ones responsible for putting it up to its current status in the first place. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom