Pleba Girls Party: Baby, get in the shower...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! I missed so much:hyper: SIM weddings...SIM babies!!!:drool: :hyper: :hyper: OMG!!OMG!!!!!!!

I'm going to go find a life now....brb:|

morning girls!!! wow the sims move fast:wink: :drool: :drool: :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
Dis!:hug: :clonecaptainlove4everandever: :heart:

I had to get up and let the dogs out. Now I'm checking my SAT scores :yikes: and then it's back to bed. :yawn:

Back to bed:madspit: nooooooooo its late...suns up..bird chirping...:clonecaptainlove4everandever: :heart:

checking SAT scores...yay..ok..sure..

:rolleyes: he he he...I am sure you did great:hug: well....you are my clone so maybe you didn't do so great..he he he.

How was your weekend? I got bit by a friggen spider and now my knee is swollen and black and blue:sad: it hurts like a SOB too!!

Dismantled said:

Back to bed:madspit: nooooooooo its late...suns up..bird chirping...:clonecaptainlove4everandever: :heart:

checking SAT scores...yay..ok..sure..

:rolleyes: he he he...I am sure you did great:hug: well....you are my clone so maybe you didn't do so great..he he he.

How was your weekend? I got bit by a friggen spider and now my knee is swollen and black and blue:sad: it hurts like a SOB too!!

I'm looking for them! collegeboard.com is a fucking maze! :madspit:

Awww I'm sorry :hug:. My weekend sucked too! I have a sinus infection and my dad was, well, my dad. He was drunk yesterday when I went to see him :sigh:.

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm looking for them! collegeboard.com is a fucking maze! :madspit:

Awww I'm sorry :hug:. My weekend sucked too! I have a sinus infection and my dad was, well, my dad. He was drunk yesterday when I went to see him :sigh:.

college board:madspit:

OH yeah fathers day:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: sorry your dad was drunk:sad: mine was drinking but not drunk....yet. His wife was a bitch to us but whatever...I just pretened she wasn't there.....grrr you and I both are glad that holiday has come and gone...what a stupid holiday anyway:madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:
Just my luck. My score sheet is among the small percentage not corrected. :angry:

I'm sorry yesterday sucked for you too. :hug:

its ok...sounds like yours was much worse:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

shall I let you get back to bed.

and phooey to the college board:madspit: correct my clones PAPER! NOW!:wink:

Yes, let me. I'd ask you to go with me, but I'm sick. I don't want to get you sick. :shifty: :wink:

See you later! :hug: :clonecaptainlove4everandeveruntiltheendoftime: :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:
Yes, let me. I'd ask you to go with me, but I'm sick. I don't want to get you sick. :shifty: :wink:

See you later! :hug: :clonecaptainlove4everandeveruntiltheendoftime: :heart:

I dont' mind being sick:flirt:

feel better:hug: :hug: :hug:

talk to you later :clonecaptianlover4everandeveruntiltimerunsout::heart:

OMG - I've had one hell of a weekend :hyper:

Meeting my clone & twin :wink: :drool:

And then seen to HOT gigs with an extremely :combust: BONO :drool: :drool:

Need to sprnd some time with NI as it's our 13th wedding anniversary today and i've only seen him about 20 mins over last two days:huh:

Will post gig details later

WildHoney said:
OMG - I've had one hell of a weekend

Meeting my clone & twin

Need to sprnd some time with NI as it's our 13th wedding anniversary today and i've only seen him about 20 mins over last two days:huh:

keeping us in suspense
NO FAIR!!!:hyper:

:wink: jk..you and NI have a wonderful day and I cannot wait to hear the details!! Do you have any pics from your weekend???!!! esp of extremely hot bono:drool: :wink:

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
When you do come back....I want to know everything!!!

Sorry...haven't been here in a while

Sim Marrage? Sim Babies? I'm trying to find the old party thread where this happened.

oh I know weldy..I came back too and BAM! got hit with all this news:hyper: :hyper:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know....I have no idea what is going on anymore...I've been too busy with Batman Begins.

that must be a nightmare having to work at the theatre and all.....I'd runaway

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You have to be semi sane to work at a movie theater....me...I'm towards the end of my rope...but I'm happy that I'm off today.

semi sane...hmm wonder if I'd qualify:hmm: ugh..I've had those jobs..metal factory....the Baby Department at a major chain..grrr...talk about wanting to kill yourself and others... bitchy demanding pregnant women:madspit: that cry when you run out of the "heated baby wipe dispenser" and they CANNOT wait until thursday..grrr...sorry for the rant

:wink: anyway yeah..jobs can suck ..big time....

Dismantled said:

semi sane...hmm wonder if I'd qualify:hmm: ugh..I've had those jobs..metal factory....the Baby Department at a major chain..grrr...talk about wanting to kill yourself and others... bitchy demanding pregnant women:madspit: that cry when you run out of the "heated baby wipe dispenser" and they CANNOT wait until thursday..grrr...sorry for the rant

If you think a pregnant woman is bitchy...try a woman who already has the kids...they are much worse than a pregnant woman.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

If you think a pregnant woman is bitchy...try a woman who already has the kids...they are much worse than a pregnant woman.

try a pregnant women dragging 3 toddlers with her......they throwing herself on the floor in the store cause you DON'T have a metal carseat latch....and she cannot understand why you cannot just rip it off another one in the store.....then she throws a major temper tantrum screaming and crying and calling you every name in the book......and the manager is out........then to make her stop you break down and finally rip it off another car seat..ruining that one......then you spend your lunch break crying in your car ................................

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: hated that job

Dismantled said:

try a pregnant women dragging 3 toddlers with her......they throwing herself on the floor in the store cause you DON'T have a metal carseat latch....and she cannot understand why you cannot just rip it off another one in the store.....then she throws a major temper tantrum screaming and crying and calling you every name in the book......and the manager is out........then to make her stop you break down and finally rip it off another car seat..ruining that one......then you spend your lunch break crying in your car ................................

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: hated that job

I had those moments....but it's with the mom's who has that amount of kids. And sometimes elderly people too.

Dismantled said:

... bitchy demanding pregnant women:madspit: that cry when you run out of the "heated baby wipe dispenser" and they CANNOT wait until thursday..grrr...sorry for the rant

I resent your implication. :angry:

I'm having Sim B's baby, and I'm very good natured about it. :drool: :drool:

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
If I don't get some of these ideas outta my system, I might burst or something :lol

Anyhoo.....:enjoy. :shrug

Blendersmoking.jpg

Stretching out upon the towel, you close your eyes, as the warmth of the sun washes over you. In this heat, it won't take long for you to dry from your swim. Head nestled comfortably upon your arms, you revel in the warmth of the concrete that seeps through the soft cotton to your stomach. You begin to doze off, perfectly relaxed, listening to the gentle breeze in the trees, and the quiet lapping of the water.
Warm, wet, heat, suddenly, on your neck. Surprised, you reach foreward, to sit yourself up, only to have your arms pinned down in front of you by one large, slightly roughed hand. You can sense the skin just a whisper away from yours, hovering so close, an almost imagined weight upon you that causes you to shiver.
A single finger trails down your back...barely touching you.....followed by a hot, wet tongue, working its way slowly lower. He chuckles low in his troat as you squirm below him. His scruff ruff on your neck as he nuzzles you, whispers gruffly, accent thick " Ye like that luv? hmm?"....hand running up your side....a sharp bite on the shoulder, gentled by kisses....You ache to touch but can't. Feel his skin glide across yours, agonizingly aware of every inch of contact, as he presses his body lightly on yours... rubs against you, moaning in your ear, rough broken whispers of how much he wants you, and how he wants you.
He runs his hand across your back, stopping at the tie for the top of your suit...slowly tugging it free, toungue and mouth exploring newly exposed skin....
Suddenly, grabbing you he flips you over, still straddling your hips. He quickly peels of his shirt, before reaching down and capturing your mouth. Soft, getting harder, hotter, more needy. His mouth claims yours. You run your hands over his broad chest, up his back. Whimper as he kisses down your throat, his tongue hot as it follows the droblets down your chest...you arc beneath him and hold him to you. Trailing ever lower, toungue dipping teasingly into your beslly button, shifting so that you can release your legs. You shiver as his finger traces the edge of the fabric, then a kiss, a touch, before he pulls the fabric away.....hands on your hips, he pauses to watch you, tongue peeking out and trailing across a pouty lower lip. He smirks as you squirm...
...........Slowly his mouth makes it's way back up to yours, capturing your lower lip. Kissing yu hard, he smothers your gasp. Mouth buried in your neck, he whimpers and moans, whispers incoherently.....
.....Rolling onto his back, he pulls you to him, pressing a kiss to your temple. A strong solid arm around you, you happily lay against him, as the warmth spreads over you, and the sun continues to shine.

Sorry, not quite as smutty as a Wild masterpiece.

:drool: :combust: :combust: :heart:

Dearest clone,

:shame: Your caps are ALWAYS awesome.

Different writing styles. And less explicit means we can fill in the...uhhhh...details....ourselves. :combust:

:hug: :hug:

WildHoney said:
OMG - I've had one hell of a weekend :hyper:

Meeting my clone & twin :wink: :drool:

:hyper: :hyper:

Can't wait!!! Enjoy your anniversary. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
To put it nicely, it sucked. He was drunk. :sigh:

I'm so sorry. :hug: :hug:

Sarah didn't even call her dad, despite the fact that I reminded her about 5 times. I'm sure I'll get blamed for it, though. I always do. Don't know what to do...I can't force her to call. :shrug:

I've actually been working all morning, and I think I have this html thing down...I've been flying through it!! :hyper:

I should be able to get done what I need for the study tomorrow!

VintagePunk said:

I resent your implication. :angry:

I'm having Sim B's baby, and I'm very good natured about it. :drool:

just by resenting my implicating and the angry face you are therefore an angry bitchy pregnant SIM woman......:wink:

damn I am jealous:drool: :drool: congradulations too!!!!:hyper:

BUt you better not damn complain when we are out of baby wipes in the sim house:angry:

Vp! damn you for reposting that cap by Bri:madspit: I WASSSSSSSSSSSSs going to work on the house somemore..but now I am useless......:madspit: thanks alot!:madspit:

:wink: OMG! where does Bri get this:combust: :combust: that girl has real talent:faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom