Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dianepm said:
How can you not have seen Rocky Horror Picture Show???

It's been years since I've seen it (must see if I can get that from the video store).
-late-

I was...umm...a sheltered child? :D

dianepm said:
I'm only a year older than you...I'll be 38 this month. I'm trying not to think about how close to 40 I am. I really don't know why it's bothering me either. 30 didn't bother me at all.

My 40th was great!
U2 played in St Louis.
Ruff, Redkat, Chizip and Adam (The Rockin' Edge) all came.
A bunch of Interlanders were there. It was totally cool.

Now....27 was hard. I don't even know why. I don't remember it much, just that it was hard and I felt old.

I can tell you about it Diane.. but over email or IM *g* Don't want to spoil it for the rest of the Europeans - and our Aussies and Kiwis - who have to wait a few months yet before they can see it :wink: I may have seen it a few times already :shifty:

dianepm said:
You definatly have to see it Serena...other than the obvious good things about it (Tim Curry in drag) it's just a good movie.
I've had the opportunity to watch it before. I just never really got around to it. It didn't seem interesting to me, idk.
Maybe I will one of these days.

I remember the first time I saw RH.
I was shocked :ohmy:
Then after I was able to go a few time and knew what to do, it just got to be more and more fun :hyper:

You should see it in the theater :yes:
And take your tp :lol:

Pretty good,I didn`t get to see U23D though:|

but anyhoo,im trying to come up with ideas for my story and coming up with a new one :shrug:

flybabe said:
Pretty good,I didn`t get to see U23D though:|

but anyhoo,im trying to come up with ideas for my story and coming up with a new one :shrug:
I didn't get to either, since the release got pushed back (for regular theaters) until next Friday. :\

Alisaura said:
Posted :D

</shameless self promotion> :reject:

Ack, I really need to go for a run today... Haven't been since Sunday :uhoh:

I did get your PM, Wild, but I haven't read it yet... sorry!

Wow, this could have been written by me! That's crazy. I posted new stuff a day (?) ago, I have only ran 3 miles this whole week and haven't read Wild's story yet... :scratch: Am I actually Ali?

Cool!

Oh wait, I didn't wash my car. :reject:

:wave: diane. *goes back to catch up*

I'm pretty good, Diane. Just got back from crafting club and want to do more but can't make a mess since the folks are coming to visit tomorrow.

DANG, that's a lot of white stuff on the ground. I love snow and all but I like when you can drive a couple hours and be home and OUT of the snow.

Back
Top Bottom