Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, more like PopMart or ZooTV. Just the concert. And 95 minutes, it SO could've been longer.

dianepm said:
without sounding snarky...I really hate it when people call me Di. I think it's because the creepy man from down the street used to call me it when I was a little girl. I mean, he really gave me the creeps. Anyway, just call me D.

:ohmy: :ohmy:
sorry! I just saw this AFTER i just called you that again.

NO Problem..,.........I understand creepy associations with names etc.

:hug: D

Drea said:
No :sad: Would've loved to see it, but no Bad... it's not a full concert, but there's a pretty good amount of songs there :wink:
If you look close at the set list at B's feet, Bad is on there. So are a lot of songs I'd've liked to see.

:hyper: I'm seeing it again next week. I have to. It's so awesome. I'm over the nerdiness of going alone.

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For does that to me.

Dazz :wave:

Sorry guys but I think I'm going to head to bed and read - I've been going to bed far too late this week, and if I'm going to have any energy for the Elevation show tomorrow night after a full day of work I'm going to need sleep :lol: (Not that I won't have energy anyway once the boys start playing, but still :wink: ) G'night :wave:

Drea said:

Yeah, no kidding :drool: :drool: :combust:

Frankie: hush! :giggle: Remember there's the Aussie posse, the Kiwis and a bunch of Europeans who haven't got it yet! :madwife:
I haven't said anything that hasn't already been posted on PLEBA.

dianepm said:
Elevation show?? what's that?

good night Drea. :hug:

www.u2tributeband.com

Elevation :D

(You may also want to go to the "media" section and find the link to their YouTube site - there's a version of Bad there you might enjoy :wink: )

Frankie: Okay *g* All I'll say is "subtlety thy name is Clayton" :giggle:

*really going to bed now :lol:*

:lmao: " 'Subtlety thy name is Clayton' " :lmao:
Night, Drea (for reals this time) :hug:

A U2 song just popped in my head and I forgot how to talk. :drunk: :lmao:

dianepm said:

:lmao:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that happens too.

It did. It just popped in there and my mouth wanted to form the lyrics, but my brain wanted to finish the sentence I was saying. Turned into a whole lot of gibberish. :blahblah:

WildHoney said:
Unfortunately Wildhoney is unavailale at the moment. She has passed out on the floor :faint: Normal pervertion will be resumed shortly

<--------------- just got back from U23D :drool: :faint: :combust: :drool: :faint: :combust::drool: :faint: :combust:

i take it that it was good for you then wild???

jelous.

Back
Top Bottom