Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine used to be House, but with this schedule, I've missed this whole season.

That'll be sweet. I have them on TiVo, I just have no time to watch them.

I've been play-fighting with a guy friend of mine today. I don't know why I'm in such a bad mood over it. Call me Larry, cause I'm a grouch.

just do what I used to do when play fighting with one of my guy friends...wack him over the head with a ruler. I did that by accident once, I was twirrling the ruler around and hit him in the head. It did shut him up though.

Honestly, I don't think Larry is as grumpy as he'd like us all to think he is.

:lol: We've been good friends for months, now we're sitting together. We've already started bickering like an old married couple. We know each other too well, that's our problem, really. We know exactly which buttons to push.

Customer service. Call center. Mind-numbing monotony. Hafl the time I want to stab my own brains out.

about 10 years ago or so I was a data-entry person. I worked for a company who got the credit card apps for Visa. We had to imput all the info off the apps. I got to the point where I could listen to music (thank god we were allowed to have walkmans...) and not really pay attention to what I was doing. I still got the highest accuracy scores...go figure.

:lmao:

I want to get out of this job, but I'm kind of stuck where I am until all this car-crash stuff and medical bills get sorted out. I'm sick of this place.

the trick to surviving a job like that is to get up and walk around about once an hour. It will keep you from getting all stiff and sore. Even if you just stand up and stretch it will help.

Coffee is a good thing too. Just don't do what I did one night....I put a packet of instant hot chocolate in my coffee...I don't think I slept for two days after that from all the sugar.

I do that.

I wish I could have coffee. I miss coffee :sad: Bleedin kidneys! :madspit: (and I mean that quite literally)

It's just stones. I just need to up my water intake. I don't drink enough and that's why I get them. Plus coffee, tea, cola, peanuts, and chocolate also contribute, so I had to cut all of that out of my diet.

15 more minutes! :yippie: Then time to go home!

dianepm said:
about 10 years ago or so I was a data-entry person. I worked for a company who got the credit card apps for Visa. We had to imput all the info off the apps. I got to the point where I could listen to music (thank god we were allowed to have walkmans...) and not really pay attention to what I was doing. I still got the highest accuracy scores...go figure.
That sounds like my job now... :lol:

My mp3 player keeps me sane, I swear. :bow:

*is a one-girl posse* :rockon:

WildHoney said:
Oh we're talking about including body parts :lol:

well then mate, pass me a tinnie and put a shrimp on the barbie
You can have all the tinnies and shrimps you want... :lol:

And I was thinking more of personalities, but whatever works. :wink:

Jen! :hug:

I was gonna go for a run, but ... didn't. :reject:

Latest posts

Back