Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

I *am* into fantasy so I don't know if I'm really the one to ask, but as most of the first book takes place in a slightly altered version of our world and I couldn't stop reading it, I'd say yes
:wink:

Zuropa, to expand on what Drea said, I'm not into fantasy at all, although I can read things that might be considered fantasy-lite, certainly not the hardcore stuff, though - and I read The Golden Compass trilogy over the Christmas holidays, and really, really enjoyed it. :)

I know no one's around right now, but, hi girls. :wave: :hug: Hope you're all well.

Alisaura said:

I was working when you posted that... :grumpy:

:scream: :sad: :madwife: :rant: :mad: etc...

Okay, got that out of my system. Had one of those days that was shit for no good reason.

:sigh: glad to hear I wasn't the only one...

it was shitt cold this morning, was cold as hell waiting for the train... when I got there we had to wait a bit.... had practical stuff today so had to make some stuff... the first time I did something wrong apparently and my solution turned out pink instead of dark purple.... had to do it again, it worked, almost done with the whole thing (four hours later) and the fucking clam broke and my stuff got smashed on the floor of the fume booth! four fucking hours of work gone!
then I topped another bottle of stuff we made when Iw as cleaning up, had to make that again...
I broke a glass funnell too....
:crack: and on the way back, I caught the train that was 5 minutes delayed, had to change trains halfway but the train was already gone... had to wait 15 minutes for the next, which had 10 minute delay.... when I gotr home I was already too tired to eat...

And ofcourse I just got the TOO many images message!

Alisaura said:
Aww GG :hug:

I hated chemistry... except when we got to set fire to things. :evil:
My great chemistry accomplishment was helping my teacher figure out a new form of reverse osmosis for his aquarium. Water balloons, my friends. Water balloons. :D

Just a drive-by. Later, girls!

Yeah, Mr. Z and I have never done anything for valentines day and this year he came home with a dozen roses! :eyebrow:

Haha for :drunk: and horny NI!! Mr. Z usually just falls asleep! :rolleyes:

Drea said:
Ali's a pyro? :uhoh: :yikes:
*plays with matches* :evil: bwahaha.

RegularBonoFan said:
My great chemistry accomplishment was helping my teacher figure out a new form of reverse osmosis for his aquarium. Water balloons, my friends. Water balloons. :D

Just a drive-by. Later, girls!
Frankie :hug:
You're a genius! :ohmy: :bow:
... one of these days, you'll have to 'splain me how that works. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom