PLEBA girls party-anyone here?anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

I'm ok :hug:

I know that pic does some strange things to me. :drool: I sent it last week on Thursday so hopefully you'll get it soon

:cool: Awesome! :hug: The mail hasn't been delivered yet today... I wonder if I stand at the box with a pleading look if he'll be nice enough to deliver it?

Oh what pic did you send to SoBe Wild? Weren't you sending a copy of the DVD concert as well?

God, i've never seen my postman! :huh:

Hi Sad_Girl! :wave: We're excited by Bonos' birthday concert!

Oh Cream by Prince just came on the radio - naughty song!! :ohmy:

Wild - It's just that you saidsomething about a pic doing some things to you&that you'd sent it!! Must be mistaken!

:rant: Having computer issues tonight! :mad:

Anyway, I'm back. :D

Doing good; celebrating B's big day, as everyone else also seems to be doing :wink:

Hello Bri! :hug:

Last edited:
Yep! Wouldn't it be good to see Bono sing that song for us?! :yes: :sexywink: :love:

Awwww it's not 10th May here anymore!!

I'll actually be off on another trip on Thursday! I got a cheap ticket from an offer in the Daily Record(our most popular paper here in Scotland!)&with it you can go anywherer in Scotland for £5! So i'm going with my friend&mum again to a V small town called Campbeltown! Have you heard of it Wild? You might know where i'm talking about when i tell you the area featured in that very well known song: Mull of Kintyre!! Well, that's where i'm off to - It's beautiful down there&it's more for how lovely it is along the way cos when you get there, there isn't much there&it's what you see on the way that makes it such a great trip! :love: :cute:

I was there last year, just like i was with the other place i went to a few weeks back when i went to Inverness! I just :heart: ANY opportunity to see my beautiful country, as you can guess!! :yes:

Susan, I would Love to visit Scotland someday; my mom's side of the family can trace their bloodlines back to Ireland, England and Scotland (my dad's family... woah, I can't even begin to guess some of the places involved!)

But we still have some really old photos and stories about Ireland and Scotland passed down on my Mom's side; So I've always been fascinated by them specifically.

I had such a cheesy pretty thread...but it got merged :grumpy:

:tongue:

*is finding ways to amuse herself*

A little story....in pictures....
elevated7HD.jpg

elevated2HD.jpg

elevated1HD.jpg

5909b591kiss.jpg

callout.jpg

popbubly.jpg

ABinpool.jpg

:shifty:

Last edited:
Hey again Bri! :hug: ;) Did you have a nice bite? :giggle:

What did you have? I'm SOOO food on the brain, i am!!! :tongue:

I was in a pub not too long ago with my friend for something to eat! Had a few pints too! You know, something in this place put me in mind of fly by nite!! :hmm: :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
Susan, I would Love to visit Scotland someday; my mom's side of the family can trace their bloodlines back to Ireland, England and Scotland (my dad's family... woah, I can't even begin to guess some of the places involved!)

But we still have some really old photos and stories about Ireland and Scotland passed down on my Mom's side; So I've always been fascinated by them specifically.

It's like my maiden name is Mitchell and i've been doing my family tree trying to see whether it's the Scottish or Irish Mitchells. So far i've gone back to 1840 and it's all North London..

Oh, and Wild... that PICTURE on pg 14?

:combust: Wow!

It's my new wallpaper ... don't know how I'm gonna get anything, done, though

** It's frustrating, isn't it? trying to trace your family heritage down. I don't know how different it is in other places, but with the American background it gets pretty confusing, there being so many different points of immigration from so many different countries!

Last edited:
Oh my Bri - I see a pattern there indeed!

1. He becomes excited!

2. He unzips!

3. He can't hold back!

4. He Gets more excited!

5. He is so close!

6. He um, gets there!

7. He cools off after the big event!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom