PLEBA girls party-anyone here?anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmm yeah! Bono is just one HUGE tease ain't he??? :drool:

Ok, i'll tell you what i'm on about in next post, i promise!!
Hi Mucca!! :evil: And happy Bono day to you too, even tho it's now the 11th were i be!! :huh: Gosh it's 1.35&i need to go soon but it's lookin like i'll be here in time for Bris' 10,000 unless she holds off for Wild tom nite which i wouldn't mind at all!

Susan :hug:

Yesterday night when i went to check out the setlist party people found out there were still a couple GA's available for tonights show! I even went on TM to chekc myself....What I would give to be able to go :drool:
I can't believe the show wasn't sold out :huh:

Mucca said:
SG! :ohmy:
So what converted you? That HD pic :wink:?

Well... it didn't hurt ... :sexywink:
neither did this pic...
LarryMullenJr86.jpg

But It was actually that I was watching Rattle and Hum again today... and the part where he's standing at Elvis' grave and talking about Elvis and stuff... I melted so totally and completely, I nearly had tears in my eyes :cute:

Mucca said:
Susan :hug:

Yesterday night when i went to check out the setlist party people found out there were still a couple GA's available for tonights show! I can't believe the show wasn't sold out :huh:

Wow, that is UNBelievable!

Mucca said:
Better crank up the music louder Bri, you'll need the it with the type of partying that you'll be doing :wink:

:laugh:

Are you suggesting that VP needs to send me some of her hand sanitizer or something?

Look look........I actually own a lardence photo :D
lars.jpg

Hmm...where's my encoruagment to 10,000? Someone prod me.....preferably Bono :sexywink:

:laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh... I'll still be happy to provide lots of Adam pics, but I've officially switched loyalties... Larry's got a hold of my heart and just won't let go :reject:

:shocked: :giggle: As long as I can still get pics from my "Adam dealer", I guess I can forgive you :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Um, ok, I know I JUST posted this picture ... but I have to say... look at his face and how proud he seems to be of himself :mac:

:lmao:

You've been studying that picture for a long time haven't you :wink:

Bye Dazzled! :wink: Take care!

Ok Bri&others: you all listening for this???? Tonite i went into a pub i haven't been in before&even tho' it's one of those chains you come across, it's actually in nice surroundings&is pretty good i reckon! Anyway, we noticed(my friend&I)they had some of those cosy little booths you get in some places!!!! They were all full with people sitting in them, unfortunately! Damn it!!

But - We sat just in view of them&i was able to look straight over&i actually wasn't feeling too happy(I had been really upset cos something upsetting came into my mind - bad)and i had been crying a bit, but then i managed to go back to talking&thinking about Bono, partly due to his birthday of course!

So then i was just kind of staring along at the booth which was right in the corner and GOD! :drool: All of a sudden: I started to visualise fly by nite in my mind happening there in the corner!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

The dirty image just popped into my head, somehow!!! Well, that certainly cheered me up didn't it???? God, i was sitting there saying oh never mind - while trying not to keep laughing&semi-blushing!!! I wouldn't reveal the thing that put the smile on my face!!!!! Wicked eh? The things you do to me Bri!!! You go into the pub for a drink&a bite to eat&you begin to imagine that you're straddling Bono in the corner!!!!!! :evil: :censored: :eek:

:ohmy: :drool: Oh god Mucca - that Bono kissing Larry pic drives me wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

susanp6 said:

The dirty image just popped into my head, somehow!!! Well, that certainly cheered me up didn't it???? God, i was sitting there saying oh never mind - while trying not to keep laughing&semi-blushing!!! I wouldn't reveal the thing that put the smile on my face!!!!! Wicked eh? The things you do to me Bri!!! You go into the pub for a drink&a bite to eat&you begin to imagine that you're straddling Bono in the corner!!!!!! :evil: :censored: :eek:

:lmao: I just wrote a scene in my fan fic with a real similar theme!
Blame it on the Pleban influence! :wink:

susanp6 said:

Ok Bri&others: you all listening for this???? Tonite i went into a pub i haven't been in before&even tho' it's one of those chains you come across, it's actually in nice surroundings&is pretty good i reckon! Anyway, we noticed(my friend&I)they had some of those cosy little booths you get in some places!!!! They were all full with people sitting in them, unfortunately! Damn it!!

But - We sat just in view of them&i was able to look straight over&i actually wasn't feeling too happy(I had been really upset cos something upsetting came into my mind - bad)and i had been crying a bit, but then i managed to go back to talking&thinking about Bono, partly due to his birthday of course!

So then i was just kind of staring along at the booth which was right in the corner and GOD! :drool: All of a sudden: I started to visualise fly by nite in my mind happening there in the corner!!

The dirty image just popped into my head, somehow!!! Well, that certainly cheered me up didn't it???? God, i was sitting there saying oh never mind - while trying not to keep laughing&semi-blushing!!! I wouldn't reveal the thing that put the smile on my face!!!!! Wicked eh? The things you do to me Bri!!! You go into the pub for a drink&a bite to eat&you begin to imagine that you're straddling Bono in the corner!!!!!! : :censored: :eek:

You naughty girl!....:wink:
*note to self.....go by a pub....*
:drool:

(what were ya feeling blue about? :hug: )

Bonoindresslarge.jpg

The things I want to do to this man :silent: :combust: *whimper*

And where'd VP go?? Setlist party?

Oh i hope you g can get there really soon Bri - Don't punish me&make me wait please cos i want to get up early!!!

I'm not sure if you read back or not, but i'm off on another little trip on Thursday to The Mull of Kintyre! You may have heard of it due to the song sung by Paul MCcartney?? It's a beautiful part of our wonderful country!!! :wink: :up: :cute: :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom