PLEBA girls party-anyone here?anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mind candy

Sad_Girl said:
BonoOSBW9.jpg

You’re late. Not just ‘I’m running late’ anymore, either, but it’s actually getting to be that time of night when you simply say ‘forget this’ and go home, scrap your plans for some comfortable pajamas and a warm bed. Maybe a bubble bath first. But that’s not an option, for you. Because not only are you late, but you’re lost. Or at least, it would seem that way. Damn this strange city anyway.

You round the corner, and stop cold in surprise. You eye him up and down, trying not to be obvious. You don’t know whether to run away from him, or toward him. Is he a guardian angel or maybe the devils own temptation? You see the tight leather pants and the dark glasses and wonder ‘who dresses like this?’ Sunglasses at night? Creatures of the night; Vampires, criminals, and Rock Stars. That’s when it registers to you where you’ve seen that remarkable face before.

He smiles at you, as if he can read your mind, and knows you’ve just recognized him. You return his smile, forcing yourself to maintain calm and not act like an idiot, gushing about how much you loved his last CD.

He asks you if you’re lost, and you think ‘no, I’ve found exactly what I’m looking for’. You tell him about the party and he smiles at you, a cocky half smile, his blue eyes twinkling as he peeks at you over the edge of his glasses.

He tells you he was just leaving the party you were looking for, tells you not to waste your time; he’s got something better in mind… do you want to go along?
:wink:

:drool:
Bono..I always come with you...everytime ;)

You liked my little story then Bri? Improving my literary skills all the time eh? :giggle: Yeah rite!! If only! :huh:

It will be good if someone has taken a pic of ruff talking to Bono! He'll be getting to know her at this rate!! :lol:

I was talking about being in the pub earlier and i made an attempt at teasing you all by giving a little info about something naughty that went thru my mind, but no-one seemed to take me up on it! :(

susanp6 said:

I was talking about being in the pub earlier and i made an attempt at teasing you all by giving a little info about something naughty that went thru my mind, but no-one seemed to take me up on it! :(

I knew there was something I forgot....
Did Bono come and give you a fly by nite expereince? :wink:

I see people lurking...
C14-ADAM.jpg

:wink:

Last edited:
Oh i wish Bri!!!! Hey that would be impossible considering he's in Chicago eh??

So you wanna know what made me think of the filthy story?????

Come on: Beg for the info!!:ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Hey SoBe! Is there room in that bed for another? :ohmy:

*pushes in a Super King-sized bed with attached night table*
*on the table are some bottles of champagne, and several quarts of Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk*
*They all surround a big Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake with gold candles, & writtern in gold-leaf decorarting paste "Happy Birthday Bono" Let's get this party blowing!"

*says."....this is a much better setting fOr your b-d party...Everyone jump on..! :D

hi SG! :hug:
Hi VP! :hug:
and Bri has returned :hug: GO, Bri, Go Bri, Go Bri!

sorry, and Su! :hug: thot you'd exited.

Last edited:
Hiya Dazz!! Oh god.......Ben&jerrys!!!! :tongue: :drool:

I actually had a hot choc fudgecake with some ice-cream earlier tonite&all i could keep thinking was: Oh how i'd just love to drip some of this sauce on Bono!!!!!! Well, while he reclines on that king-size eh?????!!!!!!! :ohmy: :hmm:

so....in our time zone,VP....it's just after 8PM....so if i get to the Net cafe for tonight's setlist party {a big heaping portion of Pleba on the side:D} between 9P - 9:30 our time......{gotta go to supermarket and pick a few things to add into a quick dinner}.... around when do they start...? our time...9:30 10P ?

dazzledbylight said:

*pushes in a Super King-sized bed with attached night table*
*on the table are some bottles of champagne, and several quarts of Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk*
*They all surround a big Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake with gold candles, & writtern in gold-leaf decorarting paste "Happy Birthday Bono" Let's get this party blowing!"

*says."....this is a much better setting fOr your b-d party...Everyone jump on..! :D

This sounds like my kinda party!
*climbs in and snuggles next to B*

Oh Susan...tell me please..:flirt:
You love it when I beg hmm?

(PS. 30 more :D)

oh thanks for info, VP...yeah I'll be there by or before ten to join in for the b-d show

and glad to have read your "rehersal' went so well....! [admires anyone who's gone and/or is going to get thier MA <several friends> and even their PHD { PHD one in my fam..one of my uncles} ]:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Last edited:
I'm here Bri! - Trying to make you wait for it! Cos it's always better when you have to be made to wait as you'll find out one fine day, i'm sure!! :sexywink: :flirt:

Drea said:

*snerk* I'm not lurking, I'm trying to catch up! ;)

Not an easy task! :D

Oh... I'll still be happy to provide lots of Adam pics, but I've officially switched loyalties... Larry's got a hold of my heart and just won't let go :reject:

LarryMullenJr15.jpg

:faint:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom