Pleba Girls Party-An Out of Body Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7c4506d5.jpg

:eyebrow:

U2Girl1978 said:
Does anyone have Bono's version of I can't help falling in love with you? with Elvis? From the Honeymoon to Vegas soundtrack?

Anyone? lol

yep. I have it. can't get anything to upload at the moment. I'll keep trying ; add that one to the list

U2Girl1978 said:

:lol: Sorry, I thought my sig wasn't working correctly and it is...

:reject:

Where is everyone!?

:lol:

I tried to sign that once...it took me to a zillion different websites, and I never did find where to sign..

I think I went to the Canadian version though.

I guess I'm the only one here...yet again...where is everyone?

I'm just happy I didn't have to witness last night...it seems deader at the last thread than it was at work.

Dis and Susan: Congrats on becoming a Rock and Roll Doggie! :applaud:

Jules: Are you still thinking about meeting up with me after the May 10th concert? I'm still interested.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I guess I'm the only one here...yet again...where is everyone?

I'm just happy I didn't have to witness last night...it seems deader at the last thread than it was at work.

Dis and Susan: Congrats on becoming a Rock and Roll Doggie! :applaud:

Jules: Are you still thinking about meeting up with me after the May 10th concert? I'm still interested.

I'm not sure yet Weldy...I'll have to let you know in a bit.

I just got one of those bono fidel castro hats:drool: it looks rather goofy on me but may be part of my concert getup:wink: just thought I'd share the info...I was rather excited I found one:hyper:

Dismantled said:
I just got one of those bono fidel castro hats:drool: it looks rather goofy on me but may be part of my concert getup:wink: just thought I'd share the info...I was rather excited I found one:hyper:

You too can rule your own Latin American nation! Heh. :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

Ok i have an ipod shuffle. I seem to be doing something wrong with trying to d/l my music from my computer to my ipod... :|

Ok i presume it's the same as mine so this is what i do..

Attach the lead to I-pod and the other end to the port. Once i've done that I tunes opens up and recognises my i-pod then automatically uploads what i've updated...

So what seems to be your problem

Back
Top Bottom