Pleba Girls Party-An Out of Body Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:
I can't find the original one...but this'll do..:lmao: :lmao:
8333982.jpg

Bono sized condoms... get your Bono sized condoms....

whoops...was just surfing. hope everyone is having a great day. i actually won some money at the race track today, so I'm a happy girl :D. course, it all goes to the U2 Tour Fund :laugh:

WildHoney said:
OMG girls

Red Rocks on DVD...imagine being able to pause those HD moments:drool: :drool: :drool:
it's going to be on DVD? OMG!!! I heard ZooTV will be converted (The Fly :drool:) but that is awesome to hear...

Even better!!!! I have never seen Red Rocks...can you believe it? Susan has convinced me it's worth seeing, though :wink:

Hiya! :wave:

Hey ruff - if you're still there, i can promise you that RedRocks has some very magnificent close-ups of Bonos' erm.......well. you know!!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :drool: :drool:

I'm only here a short while as i'm up early to go on a trip up to the highlands! :D It's stunning scenery up north! :wink:

Susan, hi! :wave: have a great trip. I'm DYING to go to Scotland, btw...

and must watch red rocks!

Bri, you lost your huge post count :( why the new identity?

Thanx ruff! It's a beautiful place! :wink:

Bri said something about not being ready to hit 10,000&she used the other id a number of times in the past, but i don't know why she doesn't want to get to the big post number!? :confused:

Awwwww :cute: say hi to your doggies for me ruff!

You're still here then, Jax!

DIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :D I've missed you! Haven't spoke since the vet! Sweep was fine&had lost one pound in weight, which was good news cos she's too big!! :huh:

Hello everyone! :wave:

It's a beautiful day in Vancouver. It's like summer just suddenly sprung up on us after a week of rain

Back
Top Bottom