Pleba Girls Party-An Out of Body Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:

Maybe VP can explain somethin for me tho, it actually *feels* weird posting under a dif name, with a dif avatar :huh:
I must be nuts :crazy:

*puts on psychology cap* :wink:

I think it's just that we associate ourselves with the name/avatar after a while. Not that we're vastly different people here or anything, and it's a completely new identity. I think it's just kind of a habit/a fond attachment.

Y'know how I told you that someone I originally met at that baseball site is now one of my best friends in r/l? To this day, she STILL calls me a variation of my old screen name, and we haven't chatted there in years. :lol:

Oh...Bri, I saw earlier that you asked how we/I got here.

I think we had hijacked a few threads talking out in Pleba...and then you told me to look in here at your post about tickets. Not sure if you invited me to post, or if I just barged in, after that. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

*puts on psychology cap* :wink:

I think it's just that we associate ourselves with the name/avatar after a while. Not that we're vastly different people here or anything, and it's a completely new identity. I think it's just kind of a habit/a fond attachment.

You so smart!! :bow:
It does make sense....that it just becomes part of who you are, and you become attached to it.

I also have an evil urge to try and weird people out...
:tongue:

Y'know how I told you that someone I originally met at that baseball site is now one of my best friends in r/l? To this day, she STILL calls me a variation of my old screen name, and we haven't chatted there in years. :lol:
:giggle: Thats kinda cute!
What do you suppose we'd call eachother in rl? Do you think we'd use VP and Bri? I dunno......I have had some odd nicknames (eg Pogo (*don't* ask :lmao: ).....

Hi Snookey! :)

MBS said:

I dunno :hmm:

*sigh* When Weldy first mentioned i was close, I was like wow..right near B's bday...but then I rememebered it's still a ways a way. *sigh*

But whenever it happens, all my gals will be here. :yes:

You still have a chance of hitting your 10000th on B's Birthday...or is that what you've been thinking all along?

Bye Sad_Girl :wave:

VintagePunk said:
Oh...Bri, I saw earlier that you asked how we/I got here.

I think we had hijacked a few threads talking out in Pleba...and then you told me to look in here at your post about tickets. Not sure if you invited me to post, or if I just barged in, after that. :lol:

Aha!
That's it. I recall now. We were chattin in that "what shows are you going to thred" , and you asked about tix, and I told you my woeful story was here..and well, you may have barged in, but you were certainly welcome :hug: :heart:...and the rest, is history. :wink:

:laugh:
I also recall me trying to describe where I live..IKEA rules! lol!!

Bye SG :hug:

MBS said:

Aha!
That's it. I recall now. We were chattin in that "what shows are you going to thred" , and you asked about tix, and I told you my woeful story was here..and well, you may have barged in, but you were certainly welcome :hug: :heart:...and the rest, is history. :wink:

:laugh:
I also recall me trying to describe where I live..IKEA rules! lol!!

Awww, thanks! :hug: :clonelove:

The Ikea trip, that was to get the stand for my new tv...*trying to remember how long ago that was*....a month and a half? Two months? Seems like I've been here a LOT longer than that. In a good way, of course. :)

I can't find the original one...but this'll do..:lmao: :lmao:
8333982.jpg

Back
Top Bottom