Pleba girls party......all trying to catch up with VP, the new blue crack addict!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7.gif

I did see the picture Vp :hug: :sad: I wish I could've been there, but it's still a good picture. :wink:

Mr. GG does look a little overwhelmed though, doesn't he? :lol:

:hug: Sorry I missed you Wild and Jemma! Sweet dreams!

:hug: GG, Susan, Diane, and anyone else who's hanging around

Congratulations on getting your ticket situation all straightened out Diane. I'm excited for you! :hyper:

VP!!!!!! I can't stay on long cause I'm on my friend's computer but I wanted to say hi and CONGRATS!! *sniff* :happy: :up: I am so proud of you. :heart: Your post count gives me something to aspire to. Wooooooooo!! :dance:

I'll be looking forward to your speech :wink:

:( Sorry I missed Diane! :hug: anyway! I'm so excited for you!!! :hyper:

Yet another run by posting I have to make dinner in just a few and then get back to cleaning. I've been kicking some dirty house arse today! :dance: Our living room and the kids room is the cleaniest its been in like a year! :lol:

FlyYourKite said:
VP!!!!!! I can't stay on long cause I'm on my friend's computer but I wanted to say hi and CONGRATS!! *sniff* :happy: :up: I am so proud of you. :heart: Your post count gives me something to aspire to. Wooooooooo!! :dance:

I'll be looking forward to your speech :wink:

I sort of gave a mini-speech last night. Does that count? :reject:

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, who started this super-mega speech tradition, anyway? :angry: :wink:

:sad: If you really don't want to we'll understand... :wink: Or you can just wait until some random night when you feel like blabbing for ages. :up:

My friend says hi to everyone by the way :D

Damn, gotta run. I'll be back on when I'm home later :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom