Pleba Girls Party: All Star Action!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well girls I hate to do this, but I have to go. Time for me to get my arse in the shower and get the heck on with my day. See ya all later. :hug: :wave: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Drea :hug: Guess I just missed my clone :sigh: seems to be a common occurence around here lately :)

how are you enjoying your vacation?

Except for it being bloody hot here, I'm really enjoying it *G* My night owl tendencies are slowly coming back ;) Plus for three days straight I've managed to stay offline and get some crocheting in until noon :) (I'll be really impressed if I last more than a week :lol: )

How are things in westerny MI? :)

Drea said:

Except for it being bloody hot here, I'm really enjoying it *G* My night owl tendencies are slowly coming back ;) Plus for three days straight I've managed to stay offline and get some crocheting in until noon :) (I'll be really impressed if I last more than a week :lol: )

How are things in westerny MI? :)

Humid It's not too hot but everything is damp and clingy and nasty. We might get a decent thundershower later, at least. We've had a dry season and could definitely use some rain.

Other than that everythings pretty much :| as always

Sad_Girl said:

Humid It's not too hot but everything is damp and clingy and nasty. We might get a decent thundershower later, at least. We've had a dry season and could definitely use some rain.

Other than that everythings pretty much :| as always

I hear you about the humidity... except here right now it's hot *and* humid :madspit: Considering how blue the sky is here, there's no chance of me being able to send you any rain - I'm afraid all I could send you would be heat warnings and smog :lol:

:hug:

Drea said:

Plus for three days straight I've managed to stay offline and get some crocheting in until noon (I'll be really impressed if I last more than a week

boy i hear THAT, Drea........ I want to be doing more jewerly ..and I've started to...but PGP's since i have to travel to get on the net...use up jewelry time. Tho, I can & do work on some stuff on the subway:D !

I'm on a week's vacaction, too! right now it turned grey & rainy :grumpy: :grumpy: , so i'm not going up to see the butterfly :heart: house a5t the Bronx {world famous} Zoo.

But I WILL be heading up to my sis's....and will be BLASTING U2 on her great sterio and watching brooklyn U2 & the 90-2000 vids :D :drool:

hope everyone has a good rest of the day/eve. Big :hug:s to all!!!

And feel better to every feeling lousy :hug: :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

boy i hear THAT, Drea........ I want to be doing more jewerly ..and I've started to...but PGP's since i have to travel to get on the net...use up jewelry time. Tho, I can & do work on some stuff on the subway:D !

I know all about working on the subway (crocheted on it more than I can count ;)). I don't know about doing jewelry on it though - aren't you afraid of losing little pieces, or do you work with bigger beads?

Drea said:
:hyper: There will be hockey next season!! The owners and players have finally reached an agreement!! :hyper: :dancing:

HOCKEY'S BACK!!!!

:hyper: *girlie squeal*

I get to watch the Bruins go 1 round and out again in the playoffs! :happy:

Seriously, I'm glad. I missed it. :(

Back
Top Bottom