Pleba Girls Party: All Star Action!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

Good thing hurricane season ends November 1st and not December 4th :laugh:

*attacks Drea*

:angry:

:giggle: Sorry, you have to be a tornado to hit TO :wink: Too far inland for hurricanes *G* Though you can feel free to blow over Queen's Park (Provincial Legislature) :wink:

Bri! :hug:

I don't want Susan to leave :sad: :hug:. If she does, I'm going to have to threaten to somehow wreak havoc on Scotland. And I don't wanna have to do that. I'm going to be pretty busy in the coming days. :sigh:

beau2ifulday said:

a tropical storm or an electrical storm?

:hmm:

:hyper:

Beth! :hug: What are you doing up so late missy? :shame:

Aw hell who am I to talk about being up too late? :laugh:

A tropical storm :sigh:. An electrical storm is kinda sexy. Tropical storms just raise hell everywhere. :|

Susan :( :hug: :heart:

You have email Bri! I have to go&i'm sorry to go so suddenly everyone so nite! :wave:

I did that a few times. Once I slept til 4:30, and New Year's Day of this year I slept til 5:30. But I was a little hungover, so that's my excuse. :laugh:

wow, you girls post fast and furiously! DG, thanks for the thread :hug: you guys are soooooo sweet :heart:

:bono: Ooh! Look Ruff's back! :hyper:
3-02graffitiadambono.jpg

:giggle:

Drea said:

Drea, SG :hug: all this love--i'm gettin' a big head :)
Adam looks a little concerned there--like he's thinking, "uh-oh, it's the stalker girl again..." :lol: SG, what's up in Simville?

CeeCee said:

I'm ok. I had a lovely U2 moment this afternoon. Am chuffed.

ok cee cee, help out an american girl. is chuffed a good thing? i think it is...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom