PLEBA girls party-all made up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chickadee said:
I never get lucky, so...

No one wants me, I'm so unloved! :(

Me neither:hug:

I don't know what the other thinks, but I'm really not all that bothered. Then again, it's not like I've got tons of experience :lol:

I'm not really old-fashioned at all but I'd have to know someone a while before I let them get lucky. ;) Unless it was yknow Bono or someone. :lol:

Thanks Thora, I hope so! Lol it's about time!

chickadee said:
I'm not really old-fashioned at all but I'd have to know someone a while before I let them get lucky. ;) Unless it was yknow Bono or someone. :lol:

Thanks Thora, I hope so! Lol it's about time!

I'm the same way, Kat.

But I'd let any of the band get lucky with me in miliseconds flat. :lmao:

:lol:

I have to get going now. My mum wants me up early tomorrow :madspit:
I'll probably be checking in here by then. It's like what, five and a half hours until then? :crack:

Night everyone :hug: :hug: clone:love: :heart: :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

I'm the same way, Kat.

But I'd let any of the band get lucky with me in miliseconds flat. :lmao:

Lol oh yes, the one time I'd let my normal standards slide. Them, and Jake Gyllenhaal. And George Clooney. Yup. Lol!

The book, YAY! I can't wait for that! I'm glad it's out then, I'll be back by then and can go and buy it :D:D

Though before people get jealous i'm working this weekend Saturday AND Sunday 10am - 4pm to fund it. :crack: :| And most of my annual bonus (which isn't very much is going towards it aswell. :lol: )

I've just been told the weather this weekend it going to be nice aswell apparently. :| :happy:

This means including from Monday earlier this week, i will be working 11 days in a row as my next day off will be Friday 16th June. :scream::sad:

See you later Kat! :hug:

Yikes, that's a lot of time working Jem! :yikes: But it's totally worth it! I'm thinking I'm gonna sell my 20 GB U2 iPod and buy the new one if I can. :drool:

My work day is up so I'm outta here for now! :hug: I'll be back later tonight.

This may sound like a weird request but my grandparents are here and they're going to Nice in a few weeks...does anyone have pictures of Bono/Edges house there? :shifty:

WildHoney said:

Just in time for my birthday :hyper : : ) :happy :

Hi clone :love :

Hi :love::hug::heart:

Im in a :sad: mood. :sigh: The ipod has cheered me up though.

Yeah the books just in time for our birthdays. :D Dont think anyone i know will be able to spend that much on a pressie for me though. Its the type of amount a boyfirned/parent would spend. :sad: But maybe some of my family will group together and buy it for me. :hyper:

Dont know if your saw my mesage last night. Well done. :)

Bye Kat :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

Yikes, that's a lot of time working Jem! :yikes : But it's totally worth it! I'm thinking I'm gonna sell my 20 GB U2 iPod and buy the new one if I can. :drool :

My work day is up so I'm outta here for now! :hug : I'll be back later tonight.

Bye Thora. See you tommorow. :hug:

I know . :i must be :crazy: One of my best mates @ work ( i just mentioned him in my journal. which i've actually just updated at last. :lol: ) is working Saturday so it hopefully won't be too bad.

Sami. I don't have any pictures of either house. Not that i can find right now. (note to self ot organise pics on PC :banghead: ) but i know Bono's house is a funny Salmon colour in Eze. :wink: Err will PM the rest though im sure its widely known on here anyway but i dont want to upset anyone.

Nice. France. Sun. :drool:

Any chance you can go with them. I fancy a trip to Nice. :shifty:

Have i done this to everyone. :sad:

clamlimpsmallsig.jpg

:lmao:

I :love: that pic. Wheres DG and Dis when ya need them. :lmao:

Oops Sami forgot to PM you. Got distracted by journal. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom