PLEBA girls party-all made up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
$12 for a year isn't too bad - but it depends on how important it is to you to get PMs and be able to search things a little easier - it's a tough decision when money is tight.

I have always been impressed with how many features are free here and how cheap it is to go premium

Sad_Girl said:
$12 for a year isn't too bad - but it depends on how important it is to you to get PMs and be able to search things a little easier - it's a tough decision when money is tight.

I have always been impressed with how many features are free here and how cheap it is to go premium

I told this to my dad...and he said that it's actually cheaper than my mom's Blogit blog...with upkeep and all!

Actually, I have 4 PM's that I want to get rid of...two of them from Elvis saying Happy Birthday and one from Wild and GG from last Christmas.

It's been annoying the hell out of me! :grumpy: That's why I want to go Premium....and I miss having an actual sig :sad:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I told this to my dad...and he said that it's actually cheaper than my mom's Blogit blog...with upkeep and all!

Actually, I have 4 PM's that I want to get rid of...two of them from Elvis saying Happy Birthday and one from Wild and GG from last Christmas.

It's been annoying the hell out of me! :grumpy: That's why I want to go Premium....and I miss having an actual sig :sad:

I can understand that. :lol: it would annoy me, too
And having a Sig is definitely a fun thing :up:

Weldy :hug:

SG- pretty much nothing. :lol: We were supposed to go ice skating but my friend's friend is going away tomorrow so she wanted to be with her tonight. I think we're gonna go tomorrow. :hyper:
I watched Under the Tuscan Sun :drool: And my grandparents were over for a while. Nothing too exciting. :wink:

How about you?

Ooh Under the Tuscan Sun :drool: I'm glad you liked it :)

I did basically nothing at all today :lol: Watched a little TV worked a tiny bit on my novel - napped on and off frequently :reject:

Hi everyone! :hug:

I've been trying to upload all my music and videos so I can send them to my new computer, but it's taking WAY too long! :scream: :angry:

I'm thinking about just writing down the details and starting from scratch with the new computer when I finally get the internet connected. :sad: I do have a lot taken care of already, but these last number of ones are really testing my patience.

Hi Thora :hug:

Sorry to hear you're having a frustrating time :banghead: you never realize how much of your life is on your computer until you have to switch to a new one

Hey Russty! :hug:

Hi Russty! :hug:

Yup, it's official. I give up. I'm going to make a list, and then see if I can get the music / videos at a later date from people here. They're all pretty well-known stuff, so it shouldn't be too difficult. It's just not worth it to waste so many hours trying unsuccessfully to upload tons of files.

I agree SG - there is TONS of crap on this computer! Thankfully I've got most of it transferred, and it's easy enough to save word documents to disks, but everything else is a little harder. :sigh:

Thora I feel your pain. Our old puter is slowly dying and I have a ton of stuff on it I'm sure we are going to lose. The poor things sits under my desk looking sad and helpless. :( *pets the sad little puter*

I have two kids I'd love to ship to any of you. :madspit: :wink: If I hear "I'm gonna go tell mom!" one more time I will strangle someone! :madwife: Okay summer offically starts tomorrow and I already can't stand being in this house. Its going to be a long summer. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Does anyone have some extra cake candles?

We got my mom a cake, but we have no candles.

I wish we'd known we were out of candles while we could have bought some.
:angry:

get some toothpicks.

wrap string around half or 1/3 of each one.

that makes many little torches, way better than petty candles.

:tongue:

optional: soak in lighter fluid for that extra spark :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom