Pleba Girls Party: Adam's FROing us a PARTAYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome thread title, Wild :wink:

WildHoney said:
babyads.jpg
:love: That is such a :cute: pic... how come I've never seen that before?? *rightclicksave*

WJS said:
FRO Comes Tumbling
:lol:
Wandering FRO! :yikes:

Who could this mysterious, alluring stranger be?? :flirt:

Drea said:
How could you forget MoFRO? :tsk : : shame: : lol:
MOOOOOOOOO' FRO!! :rockon:

:giggle:

Molly! :hug:
Be vewy vewy qwiet... I'm huntin' FWOs.... heheheheh.

Awww :hug:

Work was bearable today, mostly cos I avoided doing the tasks I usually do :hyper:
I lobbied the team leader to let me update our procedures (if we ever get enough people in the team to free up enough time)... fingers crossed!! Updating procedures sounds pretty boring I know, but it's a hell of a lot better than what I usually do... :crack:

Also, the Apple.com store SUCKS ARSE. It won't let you enter a billing address and a shipping address in two different countries... :madwife:

apple .com, sounds ipod esqe to me, that why i dont have one ! yay for samsung, dont need no stinking apple nothing ! plug and play from any windows media player :lol:

I don't have an iPod either, I love my little no-name-brand thing :D

I gave blood today, eating choccy bikkies with milk, and wondering if kahlua is a bad idea... :hmm:

Friday tomorrow! :rockon: And pay day today... :drool:

The FRO :bow:
I didn't used to be a big fan of it, but it's grown on me... and it's better than this look, anyway!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztYTXd5dkJA
:yikes:

And thanks to GG2's mad photoshop skillz, I now know that I should never ever attempt to imitate the 'Fro... :lol:

ETA: Goodnight! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom