Pleba Girls Party: Adam's FROing us a PARTAYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cinnaminson said:
whoops, sorry.

We have kinder when you're four and then prep the next year at "real" school. My Mum made me go to school when I was four, not because I was smart but because she wanted the house to herself:lmao:

:giggle:

I went to pre-kindergarten too!
at that point my dad could afford to send me there.
(we stayed Middle-class, but b/c my Mom got SO ill w asthma [ i was about 4 1/2 & my sis was ? 8 months] for so many years I guess we went from middle-upper Middle Class to middle-lower Middle Class.
I can't remember if my sis was sent to one. I'm pretty sure I was sent to a private one.

Last edited:
Hey Weldy and flybabe! :hug: :wave:

Yeah, I'm guessing there's gonna be a huge queue for that, Dazz... it would be awesome if you could see it! :up:

I heard that Johnny Cash's estate had to fight off the Preparation H people from using that song in their ads... :madwife:

Alisaura said:
I love that it's getting warm again... although I'll be complaining with everyone else when it hits 40C :yikes:
But 29C is niiiiice. :yes:

Otto took the picture, and I just decided I needed to stick a bass clef in Adam's silhouette.... :D Got to stretch my lousy photoshop skillz at least!

:giggle: I'm slowly learning Celsius!

well it's a GREAT design idea ALI!

Alisaura said:
I love that it's getting warm again... although I'll be complaining with everyone else when it hits 40C :yikes:
But 29C is niiiiice. :yes:

Otto took the picture, and I just decided I needed to stick a bass clef in Adam's silhouette.... :D Got to stretch my lousy photoshop skillz at least!

well, that was a very good idea! Awesome pic in the first place but your addition really makes it unique and perfect

mysterious_jen said:
oh god i am so FROking stupid, i accidently joined one of those ringtone clubs, and now they wanna charge me 6 bucks per week and i cant unsubscribe. arghhh.
:yikes: I hate those things... there must be something you can do.... :hug:

cinnaminson said:
oooh, it's raining
Ooh, maybe it'll rain here soon! :hyper:

mysterious_jen said:
:wink: cin and ali will know what i mean
Kabana... :drool: But not the really spicy stuff.

*doesn't know what a viral video is, and thinks she probably doesn't want to*

Aw, thanks guys :eek:

Try 40C with a humidex of 48C *melt* :lol:

Granted I'll be missing those temps (well not 40C but 29C) in a short time when it starts getting cold here... it's -1C right now *g*

Back
Top Bottom