Pleba Girls Party - Achtung Baby! We move in Mysterious Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My inspiration for this thread :combust: :drool:

1myst.jpg

45.jpg

1045.jpg

1012.jpg

I wondered why you were home so early.

Its a holiday here, but only in the Eastern States.
Which is good, because the post office in those states is closed which means we have until Tues to file our Federal Taxes (but I sent mine today)

I gotta go :hug:

Galeongirl said:
:crack: just caught up...
been a rough week... gotta take care of an italian all week... the beginning was nice, but they're starting to get on my nerves now...... :sad: and I miss the blue crack badly...

Awww :hug: We've missed you around here!

Italian :drool:

WildHoney said:

Don't Try To Save Me

although i will be downloading the whole collection:drool:

Everyone you really should read SG's poems they are amazing :yes::heart:

:eek: Thank you. I don't know that they're amazing, but I'll accept the compliment greedily :drool: :wink:

bonoishot said:

IS this what your sending me later. :shifty::drool::hyper::combust:

:

Check your In box there's 2 special projects :shifty:

bonoishot said:

Note to Wild, VP and Sarah: I found a key card from The Hilton we stayed at in Chicago. :lmao:

I found some of mine the other week :lol: , wish we could go back in time :sigh:

That was one of the best times of my life, seeing U2 and being with You, VP, Sarah, Ruff, SG, Drea, Fly, GG, MrGG Jo and all the other interencers we got to meet

WildHoney said:

Check your In box there's 2 special projects :shifty:

I found some of mine the other week :lol: , wish we could go back in time :sigh:

That was one of the best times of my life, seeing U2 and being with You, VP, Sarah, Ruff, SG, Drea, Fly, GG, MrGG Jo and all the other interencers we got to meet

I might be a while. :drool::combust:

It was one of my best times too. I treasure every moment an memory. :love:

Do you remember in Chicago when i ordered fish and chips in that restuarant and instead of proper fish like here it was like a giant fish finger and i was lik WTF?!?! :lmao:

Oh the memories keep flooding back. :lol:

:love:

BBL> Got some reading to do. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom