Pleba Girls Party - Achtung Baby! We move in Mysterious Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

I was shouting " Don't go down on me, you bas:censored:d "

NI happened to walk in the room just as i was saying it , the look on his face :lmao:

NI's face :huh: :eyebrow:

He's never heard you say that :sexywink: :lol:

Jem I didn't see the picture :sad:

Sad_Girl said:

MJ - I've been keeping busy, too - falling in love, finishing up my first novel, stuff like that :happy:

I'm thinking maybe I should change my user name to not-so-sad-girl :wink:

Maybe that's a good idea :yes: I'm glad to hear you've been doing well :hug: What is your first novel about? :)

JanuaryStar said:

Maybe that's a good idea :yes: I'm glad to hear you've been doing well :hug: What is your first novel about? :)

It's a fantasy-adventure with a lot of Celtic Mythology/Irish fairy tale influence and as I re-read and edit it I'm seeing (surprisingly :ohmy: ) a lot of U2 influence as well. I wonder how that happened :shrug: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

He's never heard you say that :sexywink: :lol:

You know me too well :lol:

Well you know for a fact that Irishman have certain qualities :shifty:
tongue09.gif
tongue19.gif

34.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

It's a fantasy-adventure with a lot of Celtic Mythology/Irish fairy tale influence and as I re-read and edit it I'm seeing (surprisingly :ohmy: ) a lot of U2 influence as well. I wonder how that happened :shrug: :lol:

That sounds interesting, and I really mean that! I like that genre, and the fact that it has a lot of U2 influence :yes: Could you keep me updated? Or where I can find pieces of the story? :)

I'm gonna go, I'm pretty tired :yawn: Take care, and talk to you soon!! :hug: :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

I adore books on Celtic Mythology :combust:, I've already told NI that he must tell any kids those legends/myths he knows

I love anything Irish basically :lol:

The first time i went to Ireland i was really scared a banshee would get me :lol:

JanuaryStar said:

That sounds interesting, and I really mean that! I like that genre, and the fact that it has a lot of U2 influence :yes: Could you keep me updated? Or where I can find pieces of the story? :)

I'm gonna go, I'm pretty tired :yawn: Take care, and talk to you soon!! :hug: :wave:

I will definitely be sure to keep you updated as it progresses - hopefully things will be happening soon. I don't have any of it available for anyone yet, to keep everything on the safe side as far as 1st publishing rights and everything but that could change soon

It was nice tohear from you again, come back soon. Have a nice rest :wave:

WildHoney said:

I adore books on Celtic Mythology :combust:, I've already told NI that he must tell any kids those legends/myths he knows

The first time i went to Ireland i was really scared a banshee would get me :lol:

:yes: I have so many books on Irish Mythology, folk lore and fairy tales :heart: The Irish really are the best story tellers :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: I have so many books on Irish Mythology, folk lore and fairy tales :heart: The Irish really are the best story tellers :drool:

The Irish are the best at a lot of things :shifty:

And when you go to historical sites in Ireland you can feel the "magic", Irelans has a magical feel to it, i can't explain but maybe it's just me :shrug:

The first time i went i knew my way around Dublin although i'd never been there before :ohmy: as if i've lived there...:huh:

WildHoney said:

The first time i went i knew my way around Dublin although i'd never been there before :ohmy: as if i've lived there...:huh:

Maybe you were Bono's wife in a past life :ohmy:

WildHoney said:

And when you go to historical sites in Ireland you can feel the "magic", Irelans has a magical feel to it, i can't explain but maybe it's just me :shrug:

I absolutely believe that :yes:

Gav told me that when he goes to Ireland I'll be with him :happy:

Sad_Girl said:

Maybe you were Bono's wife in a past life :ohmy:

I'd rather it this life :lol: but i truely believe NI & i were together, we knew each other too well when we meet, that and when i askd him if we felt "drawn" to a period in history he said 1916. And i have a real fascination and was writing a story about a couple in 1916 :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

I absolutely believe that :yes:

Gav told me that when he goes to Ireland I'll be with him :happy:

Aww :love:

WildHoney said:

:lol: @ the banshee thing. :cute:

Everything irish. :drool:

WildHoney said:

I'd rather it this life :lol: but i truely believe NI & i were together, we knew each other too well when we meet, that and when i askd him if we felt "drawn" to a period in history he said 1916. And i have a real fascination and was writing a story about a couple in 1916 :ohmy:

Thats quite bizzare. :ohmy:

WildHoney said:

That is very cool :ohmy: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom