Pleba Girls Party - Achtung Baby! We move in Mysterious Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:

. And we've just found out someone else is pregnant there... it's going around! :uhoh:
Maybe you should come and work here, Wild :wink: :hug:

Maybe i should, you bet your life if i used contreception and wasn't trying i'd get pregnant :lol:

I was meant to go to start my fertility treatment today but it was cancelled because there was no consultants so i have to wait until 30 June..:madwife:

You never know a miracle may happen before then :pray:

bonoishot said:

Its like that at my work too. I think theres something in the water. :uhoh: Everywhere you go theres pregant women. :lol:

Same at my work :shrug: , Someone on my team has just found out she is so i'll be sitting on her chair from now on :lol:

NI & i spent the afternoon with Jamie :cute: :love: he now says Pizza ( although it sounds like Peea :cute: )

Then we went for a meal and a few drinks, i'm working my way hrough 6 shots to get :drunk: as lots of people seem to get pregnant after drunken sex : that and NI's accent gets really thick when he's :drunk:

Hey girls. :kiss:

Im so tired :reject: not slept well in the past few weeks :grumpy: so im off to bed. :sad:

Just wanted to pop in and say hi though. :kiss:

Wild you and NI would be great parents. Hope it happens soon for you. :hug:

Night girls. :kiss:

PS i think i mentioned i thought Andy had moved has his car and hers have been MIA for the past few weeks. I guess they went on holiday coz they were there when i was coming home today. :madspit: God knows why they would take 2 cars with them though. :huh:

X

What kind of a world are we living it when people make death threats against something as cute, sweet and symbolic of human kindness as this little bear? :sad:

r2010208007.jpg

I want to go to India or Africa and work at an elephant orphange :heart:

I don't know if I've ever really talked about it here, but I adore elephants. I think they are one of the most incredible animals - they have so much personality, and are generally very sensitive animals - and they've been so mistreated by humanity for so long

I've seen programs in Sri Lanka and Africa that take care of orphaned elephants now, and I know there are some who accept volunteers for working vacations

After my trip to England this fall :shifty: I think I'll have to start saving up and investigating these opportunites more closely

Tomorrow's my last exam. Huzzah!
Then it's just waiting to see the marks - something I'm not looking foreward to. :|

I can't get over the fact that 3rd year is already almost over. Time flies :crazy:

That's really cool about the elephant orphanages thing. I'd love to do something like that. My firend is taking this summer course thing where she goes to costa rica, and she's staying another week or two after the course to volunteer with sea turtles. :heart: :up:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Tomorrow's my last exam. Huzzah!
Then it's just waiting to see the marks - something I'm not looking foreward to. :|

I can't get over the fact that 3rd year is already almost over. Time flies :crazy:

Hoorah for the last exam :hyper:

I'm sure you've done brilliantly :yes: , our little brainbox :proudbigsister*

Your 3rd year's nearly over :ohmy:

Although that means more Bri time :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom