Pleba Girls Party - a whole year of friendship, smut and naughty bits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I didn't lurk - I posted within five minutes of the first time I opened a PGP thread :lol:

and Bri, :flirt: Aw shucks, t'werent nothin' :eek: :wink:

Told you you might like that one :wink:

Nothin...missy, that was something :drool:

I have no idea why you'd think I might like that one. :shifty:

And, for those who are interested....
TA-DA!!!
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115330&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
That's right ladies and gents, the thread that started it all. Our little home, our little joke, that grew into something....well it's certainly something. :heart:
Look, we even called eachother by our full names! :cute:

And it seems, besides Dis, Ruff and myself, (we were goners from the start)... I was surprised to see that it was Jem :lemonlove:, and not Wild who was the next to be dragged into our thread!

To date, we have carefully flooded 21 pages of the archive. And may we fill many more.

I lurked for about 2 months.
When I got all caught up on Fan Fic (Maze in Her Imagination....OMG!!!) I decided to figure out the rest of this site.
Found Dis and Dazz, Ruff and Bri, Jules and Weldy all chattin' away.
I finally coughed up the $2 a month and joined in the PGP.

I've been here just about everyday since :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

I thought you went in search of a hanky, while you worked on designing our matching PGP forever ass tattoos. :wink:

Sarah knows that by association, and loveability, she's trapped too, right? :lol:
Yes, Sarah's well aware of that. But she's wondering if she needs to get an ass tattoo, also. :wink:

Ass tattoos :drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
I lurked for about 2 months.
When I got all caught up on Fan Fic (Maze in Her Imagination....OMG!!!) I decided to figure out the rest of this site.
Found Dis and Dazz, Ruff and Bri, Jules and Weldy all chattin' away.
I finally coughed up the $2 a month and joined in the PGP.

I've been here just about everyday since :D
I was there, too. :mad:

:flirt:

Diane L said:
VP, I haven't seen you in a long time! How are you?

I'm doing pretty well, thanks! Been busy with real life/school. But I've been better since I decided to skip out of a meeting tonight and drink beer and watch hockey instead. :wink: How about you?

VintagePunk said:

I'm doing pretty well, thanks! Been busy with real life/school. But I've been better since I decided to skip out of a meeting tonight and drink beer and watch hockey instead. :wink: How about you?

Sometimes you've just got to skip out of a meeting, or miss a day at work or something, just to get away from all the responsibilities in regular life. Good for you!!

As for me, I've pretty well finished a project that took a lot of time, so I'm feeling sort of relieved.

Back
Top Bottom