Pleba Girls Party: A love-lance? Mm Goodness, McGuinness...thats a record!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations on the 5000th post Dis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_9396_filtered.jpg

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

daygloeyes2 said:

:laugh:

None of the above. We had to do a current events project in history, and I used their tour as an excuse to do a project on them :wink:. It could be on anything that was happening in the news. It was U2: Then and Now. I told the history of U2, presented my poster with all 14 albums on it and of pics of them from the 80's, 90's, and today, and played 3 songs from each decade: ISHFWILF, One, and Vertigo. :D

Wish i'd been there i would be like so into it :hyper: :hyper:

Yeah! That's what i was thinking&i was talking to my mum about it, sayin i'll be like "It's me"!!!!! :huh: I keep saying i'll probably sound like :der:

Dis? That's surprising!

I actually went to the college i want to go to and picked up a prospectus so i can hand in my application form! :wink:

Then i came back&had a quick look at Interference, before going to my mums&was telling her all about our plans!! :wink: :hyper:

When did Dis say she'd email?

I remember ruff saying that the 1st time she'd contact us is when she arrives in London! It's funny cos i reckon she must have been so busy as she said i'll email Sus when i'm in London&i was thinking, but i'll be there anyway! :huh: She was prob rushing around&getting trip ready, etc!!

I was just watching the Big Brother eviction prog then!

I hope you get in to college. It was to study Accountancy wasn't it? Or have you changed your mind?

Dis (or maybe it was VP:hm: ) didn't say when Ruff would contact:shrug:

Mary was evicted wasn't she. NI had it on and heard it from the living room(he was picking his horses ) I'm to busy on here to watch it

Yes - Mary got evicted&i wanted her to stay! Tv is in the same room so i can half watch stuff!

Yep it's accounting&i still want to do that&it's NQ in it but as long as i get enough grant for it to be worth my while!

No i meant when did Dis say she was going to email you, or do you mean she told you abou ruff emailing you???

I noticed Bri&DG were on earlier! Hope they return soon! :love:

daygloeyes2 said:
And you want a U2 tattoo too? :shocked: If it's the suitcase one, I think I'll have a heart attack. :ohmy:

yes I want a U2 tattoo also:yes: nope not the suitcase so you heart can rest easy:wink:

I think just a simple U2 may do the trick...not sure though, I just know I want one:drool:

Dismantled said:

yes I want a U2 tattoo also:yes: nope not the suitcase so you heart can rest easy:wink:

I think just a simple U2 may do the trick...not sure though, I just know I want one:drool:

My heart can never rest easy around you Ali...I mean Dis. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom