Pleba Girls Party: A love-lance? Mm Goodness, McGuinness...thats a record!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I have no tattoo's......my ear's aren't even peirced :shocked:!!
<----------needle wimp
:reject:

:hug:

I hate needles. Which is why I'm dragging someone along with me when I get my tattoo so I can squeeze their hand tight. :reject:

I got my ears pierced at 3 months old. I really didn't have much say in the matter! :laugh:

No tattoos for me I have the design picked out but haven't found a tattoo artist I trust, come up with the money and the guts all at the same time yet. I promise myself before I turn thirty I will get it :yes:

daygloeyes2 said:

I hate needles. Which is why I'm dragging someone along with me when I get my tattoo so I can squeeze their hand tight. :reject:

I got my ears pierced at 3 months old. I really didn't have much say in the matter! :laugh:

Hold their hand...pft...they'd have to pin me down! :laugh:
*ponders pros and cons of being pinned down by Bono...:mac:*

I almost got my ears pierced once..we went in...and they pulled out one of those big ol needle guns (this is before they got those wee stapler lookin things...).....I walked right back out..I was like 9. :lmao:

LOL your right it should be feck! hehe

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo since I was about 16. I've never done it out of respect for certain people in my life, namely my parents. Well my baby brother about 10 years ago got a very nice armband that is four leaf clovers and barbed wire. He designed it himself and had a tattoo artist friend put it on. Its a tribute to our granddad and to our irish heritage. For years my mother said she hated tattoos, then my da tells me that he secretly likes it. hehe But not to tell my brother. Well my brother now has like 10 of them. I was always worried about doing it because of my health, but they have to be so careful now its much harder to get sick from it then it use to be.

Since I've gotten my nose pierced I'm really thinking I could do it. I want to get a St. Bridget's cross and some music notes.

Russty Cat said:
LOL your right it should be feck! hehe

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo since I was about 16. I've never done it out of respect for certain people in my life, namely my parents. Well my baby brother about 10 years ago got a very nice armband that is four leaf clovers and barbed wire. He designed it himself and had a tattoo artist friend put it on. Its a tribute to our granddad and to our irish heritage. For years my mother said she hated tattoos, then my da tells me that he secretly likes it. hehe But not to tell my brother. Well my brother now has like 10 of them. I was always worried about doing it because of my health, but they have to be so careful now its much harder to get sick from it then it use to be.

Since I've gotten my nose pierced I'm really thinking I could do it. I want to get a St. Bridget's cross and some music notes.

If you're medically cleared to, then go for it. If not, it's not worth the risk.

I think I now want 4 tattoos. :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
No tattoos for me I have the design picked out but haven't found a tattoo artist I trust, come up with the money and the guts all at the same time yet. I promise myself before I turn thirty I will get it :yes:

SG we should go together. lol There is a nice place here in town where I got my nose pierced that is very reputable. I haven't checked on prices yet though.

DG I figured I would talk to my doctor to make sure its okay, but I can't really see how it would do any harm. I was thinking I would check out what kind of ink they use and make sure that there won't be a reaction of any kind to my meds. But that is the only thing I can think of. I figure I'll get it on my ankle so it won't be noticeable all the time.

Now I just have to convince Mr. Cat. :lol: He will probably flip out. We've discussed it tons of times and he still isn't grooving with the idea. He was cool with the nose ring, but he knows his dad is going to flip out if I get a tattoo. :eyebrow:

Ugh I was going to ask you DG, what you were thinking of getting and were?

You too SG what design and were?

Russty Cat said:
DG I figured I would talk to my doctor to make sure its okay, but I can't really see how it would do any harm. I was thinking I would check out what kind of ink they use and make sure that there won't be a reaction of any kind to my meds. But that is the only thing I can think of. I figure I'll get it on my ankle so it won't be noticeable all the time.

Now I just have to convince Mr. Cat. :lol: He will probably flip out. We've discussed it tons of times and he still isn't grooving with the idea. He was cool with the nose ring, but he knows his dad is going to flip out if I get a tattoo. :eyebrow:

If everything's OK, then do it. :hug:

I agree. If you don't want it to be too noticebale,get it on the ankle! :lol: That's why I'm getting 2 of my tattoos there.

*sigh*

I really must go.
But VP I've missed you so.
My poetry sucks
So I think I'll just duck
Before I see any potato (chips)

:p

Night VP :hug: :heart:
I better see an email..that involves the word lovelance from you soon young lady...*lol*
And get some sleep!
:clonelove:

DG :hug:
Good luck on your presentation!! You'll do great.

SG :hug:
Keep smiling. And thanks for making my pic collection even *bigger* :crack: :lol:

Rustty :hug:
If you can, go for it. :yes:

Night Night.
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
Luv y'all. :hug: :heart:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
Ugh I was going to ask you DG, what you were thinking of getting and were?

You too SG what design and were?

I want:

-A rose on a stem on my lower back.
-A ring of 4-leaf clovers on my right big toe
-An Aries symbol on my left ankle (I was born March 29th)
-*this one I just decided about 5 minutes ago* A U2 suitcase on my right ankle.

Night Bri! Sweet dreams about Paul. The cute one. :wink: :hug:

Art004.jpg

G'night Bri :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I want:

-A rose on a stem on my lower back.
-A ring of 4-leaf clovers on my right big toe
-An Aries symbol on my left ankle (I was born March 29th)
-*this one I just decided about 5 minutes ago* A U2 suitcase on my right ankle.

Night Bri! Sweet dreams about Paul. The cute one. :wink: :hug:

The U2 suitcase is a good idea! I can't imagine getting one on my toe, it would hurt to much I think. LOL I've heard your ass is the best place cuz you got so much meat there. lol

SG that tattoo is just wrong and scary! :huh:

VP, You better be on tommorrow night :shame:

I'm getting my hair done in the afternoon :drool:
I *so* need a hair cut...:lol:

I can't wait to see...:hyper::D

Ok.....really going :hug::clonelove:

That Bono tattoo is cool! :up:
Starsgoblue has the U2 suitcase on her ankle, FYI.
And have fun Russty. :hug: See ya Sunday.

:wave:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Bri :sad: :sad:

I was just reading. :evil: I think I might be able to make something out of it, after all....

:hug: :hug: :clonelove: Tomorrow, my dah-link. :D

VP I expect something good then by the time i get back on Sunday afternoon. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

VP I expect something good then by the time i get back on Sunday afternoon. :wink:

Are you leaving tomorrow?? :sad:

Actually, I don't think I'm going to have it ready for distribution...at least not this part. I kinda skipped ahead because I was just in the mood to *ahem* write a sex scene. :lol:

LOL I'm not getting one where some strange guy has to get near my who-who or chest. :laugh: There are only a few men who've seen my lower half and you better have a medical degree or be mega hot to get entrance down there. :wink:

...but, I feel a "roll" coming on, so it's possible that by the end of the weekend, I may be caught up to that part, maybe.

If I'm not though, I'll send you what is ready.

I was kidding about the Bono tat...but could you imagine looking down and seeing that there?? :drool: :lol:

I'm more conservative...i'd do something tasteful...small...or a celtic pattern...somewhere I could hide it, if necessary. Ankle, lower back, etc..

VintagePunk said:

Are you leaving tomorrow?? :sad:

Actually, I don't think I'm going to have it ready for distribution...at least not this part. I kinda skipped ahead because I was just in the mood to *ahem* write a sex scene. :lol:

Yep I leave about 8 am tomorrow. I have to be at the quilt bash to check in at 9am. I'll be going thru withdrawal by 10am I'm sure. :sad: I swear I will be going nuts by Sunday. I'm so glad I got the ipod to work, cuz if I didn't have you guys or music there would be blood shed by the end of the weekend.

I'm not picky I'll take whatever I can get! :D :heart:

VintagePunk said:
I was kidding about the Bono tat...but could you imagine looking down and seeing that there?? :drool: :lol:

I'm more conservative...i'd do something tasteful...small...or a celtic pattern...somewhere I could hide it, if necessary. Ankle, lower back, etc..

Well I've never been called conservative in my life. Eccentric is often used. lol But I would like something tasteful and something that means something to me. St. Bridget was an amazing woman who lived her life having an awesome faith in God and was a mother to many orphans and feed hundreds of homeless people during her life. She is the type of person that I strive to be. And all throught out my life crosses of all kinds have been important to me. They bring me great comfort and hope. And music is just part of who I am. I think being named after a song and being raised on music since I was in the womb, it was just inevitable that music is ingrained in my soul.

Ok, I take it back. I have two designs picked out, but I don't know about actually getting both, so I would have to decide (I seem to have this problem a lot LOL, and no, the tattoos are not of Adam or Larry :lmao: )

1. this one I would get on my inner calve, and it would be just the inkwell, no paper
itat.jpg

2. this one would not have the shamrock, and it would be a band around my ankle instead of a round flat tattoo. I love the Claddagh , 90% of my jewelry is Claddagh design :D

claddagh.jpg

Russty Cat said:

Yep I leave about 8 am tomorrow. I have to be at the quilt bash to check in at 9am. I'll be going thru withdrawal by 10am I'm sure. :sad: I swear I will be going nuts by Sunday. I'm so glad I got the ipod to work, cuz if I didn't have you guys or music there would be blood shed by the end of the weekend.

I'm not picky I'll take whatever I can get! :D :heart:

Awwww :hug: We'll be thinking about you all weekend!

I keep wondering what I'm gona do this year on vacation. :yikes: For the past four years, my mom has taken me, Sarah and my sister to this very expensive, amazing resort. There's SO many activities to participate in, of all sorts...sports, games, crafts, seminars, educational things, water activities, a spa, nature stuff, dancing/workout classes...meals to drool over. Every year, we're busy doing stuff from morning till night. They have a couple of lounges with net access...other years, I might pop onto a computer twice during the week to check e-mail. I told Sarah that this year, I'll probably be glued to the computers there, and miss the activities, and the meals...I'm sad. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:

Well I've never been called conservative in my life. Eccentric is often used. lol But I would like something tasteful and something that means something to me. St. Bridget was an amazing woman who lived her life having an awesome faith in God and was a mother to many orphans and feed hundreds of homeless people during her life. She is the type of person that I strive to be. And all throught out my life crosses of all kinds have been important to me. They bring me great comfort and hope. And music is just part of who I am. I think being named after a song and being raised on music since I was in the womb, it was just inevitable that music is ingrained in my soul.

Oh, I'm not conservative by any stretch of the imagination...just when it comes to permanently marking my body with something I may not be as enamoured with in 20 years. :lol:

Sounds like a cool design! :)

SG...that design is really nice! I got Sarah a claddagh ring for her birthday a year ago. :)

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, I take it back. I have two designs picked out, but I don't know about actually getting both, so I would have to decide (I seem to have this problem a lot LOL, and no, the tattoos are not of Adam or Larry :lmao: )

1. this one I would get on my inner calve, and it would be just the inkwell, no paper
itat.jpg

2. this one would not have the shamrock, and it would be a band around my ankle instead of a round flat tattoo. I love the Claddagh , 90% of my jewelry is Claddagh design :D

claddagh.jpg

I really like the Claddagh one. I've always thought that Claddaghs were very pretty and I like the idea behind them as well. I would have loved to have one made for a wedding ring. But when you get married quickly things like that don't happen. lol

Back
Top Bottom