PLEBA girls party-a little too friendly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WIIIIIIIILLLLDDD!!!!!!!!! :sexywink: :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug:

SO GREAT TO BE BACK TO SPEAK TO YOU!!!!!!! Did you read what i said about how close i was to the front????? :hyper: :hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:

Aww you still have finals don't you? :hug:

I'm done with mine! :hyper:

Lucky you! :tongue::hug:

I'm behind on the studying....two days ago was the day of yearbooks and my last official day of school so obviously I can't study on that day! And yesterday was my boat cruise so no studying done there either :huh:

Russty Cat said:

If you get one you have to post a picture of it! I'm so happy I'm not the only one who likes expensive toys. hehe The two sewing machines I covet are $1,200 & $4,000. :ohmy: Maybe I need to get into guitars instead. :wink:

I was thinking of getting a celtic cross on my other leg done next. But if I can scrap enough cash together, I'm hoping to get the guitar with wings done the same day as well. :giggle:

:lol:
I still need to get the rest of the U2 albums and DVD's. And I'm trying to convince my dad to get me the complete U2.

Mucca said:

I'm behind on the studying....two days ago was the day of yearbooks and my last official day of school so obviously I can't study on that day! And yesterday was my boat cruise so no studying done there either :huh:

I said about 2 hours ago I was just going to take a little break. :giggle: Yeah right! I should so be working, cuz the girls are napping, but I just can't resist my blue crack. <hangs head in shame> I'm so addicted to you guys. :heart:

bono_gal said:
Nothing to do with anything but....

woo i think i'm an Acrobat after this post! :D

~*Congrats BG*~

U204.jpg

Mucca said:

awww :hug: exams suck :madspit: :down:

good luck with the studying :hug:

Mucca said:

I still need to get the rest of the U2 albums and DVD's. And I'm trying to convince my dad to get me the complete U2.

Um, I was very, very bad on my last trip to LA. :giggle: I bought every U2 cd they had and dvd. I'm still kicking myself for not buying the records they had. But I really shouldnt' have spent as much as I did. I have way to much U2 stuff now. I swear I have no self control when it comes to them. :drool: :wink:

JEMMA!!!! :wave: :D :hug: :hug:

Wow! You were at Adams' side??!! So does that mean you weren't quite at the target then? I kept looking for you and i was saying to my friend that i haven't seen anyone who looks anything like you yet, so that explains it - You weren't quite at the same bit!! COR What a view i had - BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Russty Cat said:

I said about 2 hours ago I was just going to take a little break. :giggle: Yeah right! I should so be working, cuz the girls are napping, but I just can't resist my blue crack. <hangs head in shame> I'm so addicted to you guys. :heart:

I've been saying to myself for the last hour "only 15 more minutes..." It's so not going to happen. But oh well, it's well worth it with all the bum drooling that we've been doing :drool:

Russty Cat said:

Um, I was very, very bad on my last trip to LA. :giggle: I bought every U2 cd they had and dvd. I'm still kicking myself for not buying the records they had. But I really shouldnt' have spent as much as I did. I have way to much U2 stuff now. I swear I have no self control when it comes to them. :drool: :wink:

:laugh:
I've been trying to look for more U2 posters but they only have 2 and I already have them. :madspit: I'm planning to go and get some of the U2 pics on my comp developed so I can plaster my walls with them :drool:

Everytime I go hunting for the Boston DVD they never have it!! :mad:

So - You're being a naughty girl&skipping your studying Mucca? You'll be keen to hear about the concert too?

Where has Wild gone???? :scratch:

I came in&called my mum&then got a curry cos i realised i was quite hungry, even tho i didn't think i would be! Went to a pub in Manchester a few hours before getting bus back, but i was hungry enough!!! All the excitement&travelling making me crave for some proper food again i reckon!!! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom