PLEBA girls party-a little too friendly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

A counsellor at the school is asking the boys if anyone has ever put anything up their butts. Cartman is like: "what? Money?" :lmao:

Now they're at the Vatican. :lmao:

OMG :lmao:

The south park movie is hilarious :lmao:

My puppy has been limping since last night. :sad: She likes to go upstairs to lay. However, with her limping, stairs aren't such a good idea. I've blocked off the stairs with a piece of wood that I can step over to get up and down. The problem with this?

I'm now starting my 3rd Heineken. Beer = excessive peeing. I must go upstairs to pee.

Would anyone like to lay odds that I'm going to trip over the wood and crack my skull before the night is over? :lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
My puppy has been limping since last night. :sad: She likes to go upstairs to lay. However, with her limping, stairs aren't such a good idea. I've blocked off the stairs with a piece of wood that I can step over to get up and down. The problem with this?

I'm now starting my 3rd Heineken. Beer = excessive peeing. I must go upstairs to pee.

Would anyone like to lay odds that I'm going to trip over the wood and crack my skull before the night is over? :lmao: :lmao:

Ooooh no don't do that!!! :ohmy: :sad:

VintagePunk said:
OMG!!!!! :lmao: I mean, sorry about your father issues...that's truly sad...but the card? Classic. :wink:

I thought it was pretty funny too. :wink: I was staring at the address before I mailed it thinking...I don't even know who this man is...and yet I do. Weird. :huh:

VintagePunk said:
I hae a major issue with Father's day. I feel like such a bitch...

It's about my ex.

I'd continue...but I feel like I'm giving you guys a glimpse of my bitchy, darker side. :|

And being that you guys thought I was all goodness and light, that would be shocking. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
I hae a major issue with Father's day. I feel like such a bitch...

It's about my ex.

I'd continue...but I feel like I'm giving you guys a glimpse of my bitchy, darker side. :|

I'm in a bitchy darker mood anyway so feel free...

....only if you wanna, of course :hug:

Elessarian said:
You ever have one of those moods that you *know* is completely the result of hormones, and there's really nothing you can do except wait for it to pass? It sucks.

Yes. Every month. :|

Sucks? If PMS was a male phenomenon it'd be cured by now. :|

God I love you guys so much!!!! :wink: Its so hard to pretend emotions are there that aren't. I have a hard time every year with father's day. Its just not there with me and my da. It never will be. But I send him a card anyway. Its hard enough picking the card out, but I have no clue what to write in it as well. I usually put something from the girls instead.

Elessarian said:
:mad: If I have to see that crappy-ass COBL rip-off Coldplay video again I am gonna crack some skulls!!!

What does a girl have to do to get her video played nowadays???

You probably have to watch Mtv at like 3am to see it. I still haven't seen it either yet. :(

Russty Cat said:
God I love you guys so much!!!! :wink: Its so hard to pretend emotions are there that aren't. I have a hard time every year with father's day. Its just not there with me and my da. It never will be. But I send him a card anyway. Its hard enough picking the card out, but I have no clue what to write in it as well. I usually put something from the girls instead.

Yeah, all mine said was "I hope this card finds you well." And I was *really* tempted to sign it

Love,
Lea

(Your daughter)

(the older one)

(Christmas 1977 ring a bell?)

Elessarian said:

I'm in a bitchy darker mood anyway so feel free...

....only if you wanna, of course :hug:

Since my ex has been with his current woman, we've drifted considerably. That's cool though, I understand. But he's different. Petty and penny-pinching.

I'm a student. Not all the money in the world, but I've found ways to make it workable. He makes decent money. I must admit, as far as child support goes, he's great. Never any argument, always on time, etc. But there were extra expenses we used to split that weren't put into the agreement...it was sort of casual between us. Like vet bills. My dog (tht he chose, btw) has seizures resulting in very expensive vet bills and meds that she needs to be on to survive. We used to split those bills (the dog is his daughter's, after all)...but this new woman put her foot down. I handle it all, now. He only pays what he's legally bound to.

His birthday, holidays, etc...I ALWAYS give Sarah money to buy him gifts. He used to take her out to buy gifts for me, too....

In honor of Father's Day for the good fathers out there....

BonoEli.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Since my ex has been with his current woman, we've drifted considerably. That's cool though, I understand. But he's different. Petty and penny-pinching.

I'm a student. Not all the money in the world, but I've found ways to make it workable. He makes decent money. I must admit, as far as child support goes, he's great. Never any argument, always on time, etc. But there were extra expenses we used to split that weren't put into the agreement...it was sort of casual between us. Like vet bills. My dog (tht he chose, btw) has seizures resulting in very expensive vet bills and meds that she needs to be on to survive. We used to split those bills (the dog is his daughter's, after all)...but this new woman put her foot down. I handle it all, now. He only pays what he's legally bound to.

His birthday, holidays, etc...I ALWAYS give Sarah money to buy him gifts. He used to take her out to buy gifts for me, too....

So she sounds like a real pill. Any chance of them making each other miserable?

Sorry...bad mood. :reject:

...With this new woman, that's pretty much stopped. I now giver her money to get me gifts. No big deal. That's part of being a single parent. But...

This past Christmas, he called and asked if he, his mother, and his new woman could come over Christmas morning. Knowing full well that if Sarah were left to choose what to do Christmas morning, she would choose me, without a doubt. So, it was pretty much his only option for seeing her. I said yes, even though, at the time, I had major school work to get done...i was planning on working up till the 24th. Instead, I spent the week cleaning my house, shopping, and planning/making a nice christmas brunch.

I bought gifts for him, his g/f, and his mother (who I never got along with all that well, but we both faked it for years)...Christmas morning, after all that BS...he shows up with nothing. Nada. After I busted my ass, spent money I couldn't afford....

I was SO upset and hurt. There is no way I could ever show up at someone's house at Christmas and not bring at least a small gift...

After that morning, I SWORE that neither him or any of his family would ever get another penny out of me, gift-wise.

Now Father's day is coming up, and I feel guilty as hell. :|

VintagePunk said:

My father's attitude seems to change when he has a girlfriend. :|

He's good about child support, but horrible about everything else. He hasn't contributed a dime towards my education in high school, other than used books which he complained about. He's never paid for retainers, braces, anything like that. And when he gave us 2 USED air conditioners, he wanted my mother to pay for a $60 fan as a thank you. :slant:

His new G/f should be the one to give Sarah money for his gift, not me. But she won't. Of course. So....I have a choice of going against everything that's good and just in the world, going against my beliefs, and caving....or letting my kid get her dad nothing for father's day. Rock, meet hard place. :|

daygloeyes2 said:

My father's attitude seems to change when he has a girlfriend. :|

He's good about child support, but horrible about everything else. He hasn't contributed a dime towards my education in high school, other than used books which he complained about. He's never paid for retainers, braces, anything like that. And when he gave us 2 USED air conditioners, he wanted my mother to pay for a $60 fan as a thank you. :slant:

OMG, did I have sex with your dad in the late 80's???? :lmao:

VP you shouldn't feel guilty he is being an ass!

I'm seriously pissed off at my father this year even more so then usual. Actually at both my parents and my father doesn't even have a fucking clue! I swear I'm tempted to send nothing at all.

I hate having fucking guilt though.

My brother better be buying him some big ass gift! I was informed the other day by my mother that my brother is getting most of their furniture when my parents move. Its not enough that they are buying my fucking good for nothing abusive drug addicted asshole of a brother a house, but they are giving him furniture as well. All I've asked for is the goddamn piano!!! Is it to much to ask for a 50 year old piano!! For gods sake! I swear I want to scream at them both so much.

Sorry its like opening up fucking pandoras box of shite talking about my oarents.

VintagePunk said:
His new G/f should be the one to give Sarah money for his gift, not me. But she won't. Of course. So....I have a choice of going against everything that's good and just in the world, going against my beliefs, and caving....or letting my kid get her dad nothing for father's day. Rock, meet hard place. :|

Maybe (and I don't have a daughter so I may be speaking out of my ass) you could just let Sarah have the money and she can decide to spend it on him or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom