PLEBA girls party-a little too friendly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:

:madspit: :mad:
U2 Ipod :drool: Hey which side of the poster did you use? I still haven't put it up. I can't decide!! I really like what B wrote on the poster but then I like all the pictures on the other side.

:lol:

Sorry. :hug: hehe I put the bono poem side out. I love what it said. I did frame it in a small poster frame so if I want to change it all I have to do is take it out and flip it over. :D

Okay I'm really going now. lol

SG I'm sure I'll catch ya later...if ya know what I mean. :wink: :hug: hehe

Wild - Bono did something V naughty which i am DYING to show you cos it's quite hard to put into words on here but he did this thing where he shook his arse in a V deliberate way, pulled his t-shirt up slighly so you could see more of it&did a little wiggle&i was like PHWOAR!!!!!! Jumping up&down drooling like crazzzeeee!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
DG! :hug: Dis! :hug:

*runs behind DG's back*

Dis! :drool: :flirt:

VP
20.gif

susanp6 said:
Wild - Bono did something V naughty which i am DYING to show you cos it's quite hard to put into words on here but he did this thing where he shook his arse in a V deliberate way, pulled his t-shirt up slighly so you could see more of it&did a little wiggle&i was like PHWOAR!!!!!! Jumping up&down drooling like crazzzeeee!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

GIve me.....

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Wild!!! :hug: :hug: :flirt:

It's just school stuff....you guys probably aren't even interested....but you're all so good about pretending and indulging me :lol:

I achieved a major victory today....and may have brought someone else down a few pegs. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom