PLEBA girls party-a little too friendly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a nearby town, the university makes these big flowerbeds every year, different places through town. This year, one of the biggest ones (which usually the flowers spell out FSU for the Uni name) has a bunch of red circles and looks like the vertigo stage design for Europe. I have GOT to get a picture of it to post here :lmao:

:wave: Hi Elys!

Russty Cat said:

I sure hope so, cuz I'm total crap when it comes to cleaning. I just can't be bothered with it. :lol: Its scary though how much Mini-cat is like me. She is six, she already curses, loves music, is artist, and loves men! :laugh: *sigh* I'm so darn proud! :wink: Oh but she does want to be a mechanic like her dad when she grows up. mwhwhaha

She told me today that HTDMAAB is her current favorite cd. I felt like giving her $20! :lol:

It's cool seeing them develop, isn't it? We often joke about Sarah being a Mini-Me. :lol: There are some differences, though...she tends to be less outspoken....nicer. :wink:

Hi Elysi! :hug:

I love that shifty smiley E! :giggle: ANd its never fair when it comes to Bono! Your all on your own, cuz I wants him!!! GRRRR! :mad: I want Edge, Larry, and Adam too! All to myself and I won't share dammit! :madspit: :wink:

ATTENTION: if you HAVEN"T READ the FIRST Part of this Story---PLEASE go to PAGE 12 of THIS THREAD to View THAT part FIRST !!!! thanks :hug:

oh dear, I think poor Susan & Eless [you there E? In the rush to post this the second try after the sitte vanished my FIRST Part...i think at least SU got the impression that this was somehow current :sigh: No it's not it happened late in the fall of 87

unless I read their posts wrong !! :huh: :lol:

Sothis all started in late 1987. I've been working on an idea, perhaps a second or third once i was done with the first. I was nearly done with the first. at least in the small colored sketch form.. I LOST the Original Pencil drawing :scream: Or...

I can't remeber whether i xeroxed it and then went over it with thin marker

OR went over the original with markers [ alright that is a minor detail but important to me] what ever the case whether inked over original or pencil that's GONE..... :(

what I have is the xeroxed B&W copy colored in with colored pencils....i don't know if i was going to -- there were very smaLL BLANK SPOTS 4-- 2 ON EITHIER SIDE OF THE MAIN PORTION OF THE PROposed illo, illo/photo collage ...etc

sending this will con't as edit

each blank was intended as a place for a photo of each of them from this upcoming concert film.....
don't remeber whether i was going to draw a small quick in concert photo of each.... and them shrink them down really snmall to have fit in those tiny spaces...or whether i was goning to go on to IDEA #2, and #3.

I usaully have present muy past clients with in early syages at LEAST 2 smaqll GD or Illo sketches often 3 or 4.....

so thre i am on the bus
oops quot3ed self

Sad_Girl said:
In a nearby town, the university makes these big flowerbeds every year, different places through town. This year, one of the biggest ones (which usually the flowers spell out FSU for the Uni name) has a bunch of red circles and looks like the vertigo stage design for Europe. I have GOT to get a picture of it to post here :lmao:

I would totally love to see that!

Elessarian said:

That's because I am eyes-on-Bono's-crisis. Bono: Hey, what happened to your friend VP?

Who? I don't even KNOW tha....:wink:

JK!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

You bagged sim Bono fair and square. And all's fair in love and Bono.

:wink:

....or is it? :shifty:

Buuuuu....but...the signs? The beaver thing was a sign. Oh yes, it was. And Bono? I'll let you at him. I promise. :shifty:

Ok, while Dazz is typing I'm gonna go ahead and post this:

Welcome to Plebaville :D
neighborhood.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Yay!!! :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Buuuuu....but...the signs? The beaver thing was a sign. Oh yes, it was. And Bono? I'll let you at him. I promise. :shifty:

Just wait, tomorrow you are gonna randomly see a beaver walk by and then all bets are off.

I gradually feeling more and more uncomfortable using the beaver as symbolism. Can't imagine why.

:lmao:

Actually, I am quite excited for you and Sim Bono... I had my one little snuggle with JT Bono and I will cherish it always. *sniff* He didn't look like he was trying to get away, did he?

House8.jpg

House9.jpg

Slot 10 is Where Paul McG's house will go (haven't built him one yet)

and Slot 11 is where Pop U2 will live (haven't built them a house yet either... building houses is a lot of work !) :D

Quick funny you guys might appreciate.

Before my friend Maggie left on her trip to the carribean (biotch! :wink: ) She told me that when she got back I had better have some major work done on my current project and a working title. I have this really bad habit of not wanting to name stuff, which is really bad when you go to sell stuff or put it into shows. So she was nagging me, "Russty get your shit together already. You need to not think about it so much, just whatever feels right, go with it. Its not life and death, honey." She is a working artist who sells her patterns and stuff so I take alot of her advise to heart.

So today I'm working along on the project and its going really well, but I'm still stumped on a title. Nothing is coming to me. But I'm feeling really good about where the whole thing is going. So I step back to look at it and something hits me.

The man parts of the project are impressionistic fabric portriats of Elvis, James Dean, John Lennon, and Bono. So it occurs to me that its three dead guys and Bono. So the working title is now.......

Three dead guys and a deity! :laugh: I'm so glad I scrapped the picture of Jesus Christ that I thought about putting in. :evil:

Elessarian said:

Just wait, tomorrow you are gonna randomly see a beaver walk by and then all bets are off.

I gradually feeling more and more uncomfortable using the beaver as symbolism. Can't imagine why.

:lmao:

Actually, I am quite excited for you and Sim Bono... I had my one little snuggle with JT Bono and I will cherish it always. *sniff* He didn't look like he was trying to get away, did he?

Okay, how about this? You get yourself up here....I have a hotel room with two beds, Sarah and I can have one, you can have the other....so, just get ticket, get yourself up here (trains work well, if you're averse to flying) and you have a free room.

Tempting? :wink:

And I was working so much on finishing the houses and mapping them that I didn't get a lot of actually playing done

but Ely and Bono (yes, VP's Bono) flirted and got the little pink hearts which indicate a crush on each other :D

and Sim Larry thinks she's hot
Elehotlar.jpg

There are still a few houses I have to furnish and then everyone will be seeing more play time, I will be trying to playone Pleban house each day and at least one U2 household, as well. since there are seven pleban houses this should be perfect :D

Sad_Girl said:
And I was working so much on finishing the houses and mapping them that I didn't get a lot of actually playing done

but Ely and Bono (yes, VP's Bono) flirted and got the little pink hearts which indicate a crush on each other :D

and Sim Larry thinks she's hot
Elehotlar.jpg

There are still a few houses I have to furnish and then everyone will be seeing more play time, I will be trying to playone Pleban house each day and at least one U2 household, as well. since there are seven pleban houses this should be perfect :D

:sad: :sad: :sad:

I see someone getting slapped in the future. :angry:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, how about this? You get yourself up here....I have a hotel room with two beds, Sarah and I can have one, you can have the other....so, just get ticket, get yourself up here (trains work well, if you're averse to flying) and you have a free room.

Tempting? :wink:

For the 16th or 17th? To see y'all I could sleep on the floor, no prob. I do hate flying, but trains take 40 days and 40 nights. U2 would be on the next album by then.

I do have the Toronto tix page on eBay bookmarked. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom