Pleba Girls' Party - A Celebration for Weldy's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry, but I have to leave now too. I have some things to do around this place.

Weldy, if I'm not back before 12 midnight Chicago time, have a great rest of your birthday. :hug:

See you soon DG...McGuinness...whoever you are!!! :laugh: :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
:sigh: I know this isn't your fault DG...but as soon as I finished downloaded the thing...it won't let me hear the song....:sigh:

Did you unzip it? It's a zip file. You need winzip to unzip it. Just download a trial version of winzip if you don't have it.

MGMyGuinness said:

Meh, up and down. :sigh:

How are you? BTW, congrats on the exams results!!!:up:

Thanks! :hyper:

I have to contest my french result though :|

but an A* in Graphic Design is amazing, when i was expecting to get a B!

:bow: to my teacher mr. salty! *that really is his name* :lol:

Hey SG! :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
Ooh, Food?!?!?! :D Watcha eatin'?

I'm eating almonds and drinking Pepsi

KFC popcorn combo - was lazy and had it delivered, though if I'd known they'd changed the rules I would've walked to the mall! ;) Used to be a $2.00 charge for orders under $10, now you have to order $10 before they'll deliver!

Drea said:

KFC popcorn combo - was lazy and had it delivered, though if I'd known they'd changed the rules I would've walked to the mall! ;) Used to be a $2.00 charge for orders under $10, now you have to order $10 before they'll deliver!

:madspit: Thats dumb

MGMyGuinness said:
I think my new avatar is most appropriate for my alt. :lmao:

:lmao:
1.gif

Sad_Girl said:
Congrats on the scores, BG :applaud: nd good luck on the French score

Thanks! It was a bit shocking with the french score.

Its...

25%- listening
25%- Reading
25%- Writing
25%- Speaking.

M teacher told me I had an A on my speaking and a B for the writing. And, I thought that Reading and Listening were the easiest exams out of the whole set of tests! So why did it give me the worst grade?

I dont get it :shrug: :|

I'll try to stop boring you now :wink:

Last edited:
Drea said:

In england, KFC dont deliver :|

And they deliver for you! :huh:

*thinks about nasty letter writing demanding KFC start delivering*

bono_gal said:

In england, KFC dont deliver :|

And they deliver for you! :huh:

*thinks about nasty letter writing demanding KFC start delivering*

I only know of one KFC that delivers in the entire State of Michigan. I thought it was the only one that delivered at all :shrug:

Oh SG... you remember that hotel pic you showed me a couple weeks ago or so and asked me to check out? :wink: It appears it *IS* their hotel... Feel like doing a little... sightseeing on the Thursday, TO-travelling girls? :evil:

Back
Top Bottom