PLEBA Girls Partaay Baby,Baby,Baby Light my way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I saw that, posted earlier. Good job! :applaud:

I on the other hand, got absolutely nothing accomplished today

Oh, except for running into a guy I used to work with :sexywink: I think I'll be shopping at his store more frequently from now on :D

I SAW...good for you!!! And btw, take it from me...in your position, a meaningless fling is good for the soul. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes:
14.gif

:tongue:

:lmao:
Oh god..it's so sad.....who wants to work out my post average? :crack:

Elessarian said:
VP, I've been inspired by you to go get some work done.....plus I got company arriving later.

SG, awesome updates as usual. You keep us mightily entertained. :laugh: ....and a wee bit frustrated with the various Bonos. :wink: I love it! I'm even keeping my sister updated now.

See y'all later! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:sad: :sad: Damn me and my work ethic affecting other people!! (even though it only affects me about once a month :wink: )

GG!! :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

Mine was :| I worked from 9-6 and after a very restless sleep it was not enjoyable. But oh well....and now it's off to studying for my exam tomorrow :sad:

Good luck Fly! :up: :hug:

What time is your exam?

~BrightestStar~ said:

What? No leather pants? :tsk:

:lol: :hug:

and :lmao: At Mac !!

I was trying to hold out for leather pants, but I guess I'm gonna have to find a dedicated Simmer and request the outfits. Usually this requires a $$$ donation to their website :shrug:

By Eless, have a good night :hug:

Fly, are you leaving too? :sad:

VintagePunk said:

A little tired and frazzled.

Wanna help me relax? :sexywink:

whadda ya say a hot candlelit bath..a nice hot almond oil massage..some wine ( I just got a brand new box:hyper: :wink: ) some soft music in the background..u2 of course...and we will just see what happens from there:flirt:

:wink:

dazzledbylight said:
VP
when are you & Sarah are going away ? [obviously soon :D]
good luck with the hairdresser!

Dazz!! :hug:

We don't leave till Sunday morning, but I'm hoping that if I get everything done, I'll be able to make it to Live 8 on Saturday. :hyper:

And also, Friday is a holiday here, so nothing's open. :grumpy:

So...the plan is to get all that done tomorrow, and spend Friday packing. :yikes:

Sarah suggested that in order to be up that early for the hairdresser, I stay up all night. :|

Dismantled said:

I would love another Mucca...thank you:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:lmao:

:giggle:

You're going to have to wait till tomorrow hun. I gotta go pick up some stuff before my party.

See you girls later!:wave:
Have a goodnight
Sweet B dreams :hug::hug:

FlyYourKite said:

Mine was :| I worked from 9-6 and after a very restless sleep it was not enjoyable. But oh well....and now it's off to studying for my exam tomorrow :sad:

Nooooo, don't go!!! :sad: :sad:

Mucca!!! :hug: :hug: Congrats on finishing exams!!!!

And on the little Edge or Edgette. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom