PLEBA Girls Partaay Baby,Baby,Baby Light my way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Eles may want to look away :shifty:
JTKC.jpg

:heart: Awww! Maybe Sim Eless has actually tamed the horny beast inside Sim JtBono

Ooooh...just wait till I get a hold of him..... :rant:

...actually, I'm sure there's a better, more persuasive way of making him behave.... a little :censored: and some :censored: followed by a few sessions of :censored:
:drool:

:wink:

susanp6 said:

To imagine what your grandmother would think if she knew what you were reading now Mucca!!!!!! :giggle: :shh: :combust:

OMG I can't even imagine, which is why she'll never know :shh::wink:

I'll be back, off for some more smut :drool::drool:

dazzledbylight said:
McPhist looks like he borrowed Neo's coat :D

*thanks* :hug: SG for AB

tho i haven't seen the action photos yet

how about a black tee to go with the vest instead of gray T If you can/want to....it would set off the vest and jeans better...

and why :eyebrow: does it look like his forhead has a whole bunch of acne ion it.... :uhoh: sorry..... maybe it's not there in action pics :D

No acne, I promise :giggle:

And the black t wasn't an option. I'm still looking around for better clothes off the net

Sad_Girl said:
And Finally

Ok, deep breaths everyone... you may want to count to 10 before posting after this final one of the day... I know I'm going to turn my volume down :ohmy:

(Hides behind police Riot shields)

popkiss.jpg

Calm down! It's just a couple of Kisses! :giggle: :wink:

OMFG!!!OMFG!!!! :mad: THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE LAST STRAW....THIS MEANS WAR!!!
10.gif

there are no more bonos:scream:

Oh thank you, thank you SG!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

At last - I get some serious tongue action off B!!! :ohmy:

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Damn :censored: right it looks fun SG!!!!!!!!!!!

Way-hay! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :applaud: :dancing: :combust:

Elessarian said:
Fly, Dis....anything I can do? Ya want some plates and dishes to throw? :reject:

I'm sure JT Bono will offer some comfort *grumbling*....flinging his mojo everywhere....

:sad: do you have a takble?:flirt:

JT bono:drool:

VintagePunk said:
SG, doing well, thanks. :) Got some stuff done. :rockon:

How about you??

I saw that, posted earlier. Good job! :applaud:

I on the other hand, got absolutely nothing accomplished today

Oh, except for running into a guy I used to work with :sexywink: I think I'll be shopping at his store more frequently from now on :D

I wanted to jump him SO much on stage the other week, but he barely even looked in my direction, so at least i know he didn't even actually snub me! :wink:

VP, I've been inspired by you to go get some work done.....plus I got company arriving later.

SG, awesome updates as usual. You keep us mightily entertained. :laugh: ....and a wee bit frustrated with the various Bonos. :wink: I love it! I'm even keeping my sister updated now.

See y'all later! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
two other new sims have moved to Plebaville, as well...

welcome Macphisto Sim, who has settled in to room with Paul McG
macphisto.jpg

And Finally AB Bono (I did my best to make him sorta fly like but I just couldn't come up with a Fly Sim. :madspit: ) I'll keep working on it, but we'll enjoy AB Bono either way, I suspect
heres some of the pics I used to help make him. I wasn't sure I liked himuntil I put him into play, so I don't have the portrait for him
ABBono.jpg

What? No leather pants? :tsk:

:lol: :hug:

and :lmao: At Mac !!

Back
Top Bottom