Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys..again:huh: sorry I keep spazing in and out of here..I am trying to make dinner:huh: :huh: :madspit:

DG:hug: sorry about your rough day just remember we are all here for you:hug:

hey VP...thanks for watching out for DG:hug:

Susan if you are still here...your trip sounds wicked awesome!! I am so jealous!!! have a great time!!!:hug:

Dismantled said:
Hey guys..again:huh: sorry I keep spazing in and out of here..I am trying to make dinner:huh: :huh: :madspit:

DG:hug: sorry about your rough day just remember we are all here for you:hug:

hey VP...thanks for watching out for DG:hug:

Susan if you are still here...your trip sounds wicked awesome!! I am so jealous!!! have a great time!!!:hug:

You know me, if something needs to be said, I generally say it. :lol: :hug:

What a completely shit day. DG you 'n me need to take a vacation to the Carribean or something.

:wave: Not trying to be a downer... how is everyone? I missed the fun last night, congrats to Bri!

This thread is very sleepy...like Bono :giggle:

bono0360.jpg

:yikes:

The exam was two parts, multiple choice and written. The multiple choice was ok but the written was nuts! 50 min for 2 esssay questions :huh:....I was just BS-ing my way through it....but I'm glad it's over.
Although I have another test tommorrow :madspit:
But once that's done I'll be free for a week or so :)

The place it's being held is really nice. It's used alot for proms and weddings. Also, it's owned by the family of one of last year's graduates, so my school gets a slight discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom