Pleba Girls Like Exotic Salad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Pstt.....
Here Mucca :p
Hardedge1JE.jpg

:drool::drool:
I :heart: it!!!!!

Thanks hun :hug::hug:

Interesting name you gave it...."hardedge" eh?!?! :wink:

I'm such a horrible PLEBAn...I drop in for one sec to bitch about a headache then disappear. Why do y'all tolerate my non-contributions? I'm like the whiny boyfriend of the group all of a sudden.

:(

I will do whatever I have to to make it up to everyone. :shifty:

Elessarian said:
I'm such a horrible PLEBAn...I drop in for one sec to bitch about a headache then disappear. Why do y'all tolerate my non-contributions? I'm like the whiny boyfriend of the group all of a sudden.

Are you the boyfriend or the girlfriend we call our boyfriend? :lmao:

:hug:

Elessarian said:

And I'm a masochist, so that's why I love you. :heart: :hug: :lol:

I like the NASA channel. You get to watch the earth from the camera on the space shuttle. Its fun to guess which country your flying over. When the pan over Southern California and into Mexico, the camera is so close you can almost see cars. I try to see Sammy Hagar :wink:

WildHoney said:

A U2 member of your chioce , with bananas .cherries and a special homemade cream...:shifty:

whoops forgot the nuts :giggle:

Mmmmmmm.....sounds really yummy :drool::drool:

A salad just isn't a salad without the nuts! :giggle:

Elessarian said:

E :hug:

Well....you could join VP and help blow my nose :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
I like the NASA channel. You get to watch the earth from the camera on the space shuttle. Its fun to guess which country your flying over. When the pan over Southern California and into Mexico, the camera is so close you can almost see cars. I try to see Sammy Hagar :wink:

*snerk* o/~ I... can't... drive... 55... o/~

E you could start by making it snow here! :wink:

Afternoon ladies here in the Lobby of Hell, it is now 112 in the shade. :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom