Pleba Girls Like Exotic Salad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Good luck :tongue:

Already caught up....and I just missed you posting your painting! Anyway you could put it up again? :D

VP-RR's lucky you didn't taser him. :wink:

Erotic fruit salad? Interesting freudian slip....:eyebrow:

Evening all! :wave: :hug:

rachie said:
flipflop.jpg

wot u think jem?????

:love: them

next time we see jake you so have to waer them :lmao:

sorry i disappeared girls, had amissed call on my mo! had to call my aunty back

wild wheres my BP :sad:

bonoishot said:

:love: them

next time we see jake you so have to waer them :lmao:

sorry i disappeared girls, had amissed call on my mo! had to call my aunty back

wild wheres my BP :sad:

yeh i will!

tho im wearing em when me and bev go to london and im gunna ask nix wot he thinks of them and if dave will like em! hahahaha!

i brought 3 pairs this week...im obssessed!

DG!!! :hug:
It's ok I wouldn't have been able to reply until today anyways. I caught a nasty cold from my trip...ughh:huh:L ...guess VP help blow my nose this time :wink: And to top that off I got my period 2 days ago so it was great loads of fun during the 12 hour car ride home yesterday :madspit:

But oh well, I have you girls now plus the new issue of MOJO and Guitar weekly :drool::drool:

Mucca said:
DG!!! :hug:
It's ok I wouldn't have been able to reply until today anyways. I caught a nasty cold from my trip...ughh:huh:L ...guess VP help blow my nose this time :wink: And to top that off I got my period 2 days ago so it was great loads of fun during the 12 hour car ride home yesterday :madspit:

But oh well, I have you girls now plus the new issue of MOJO and Guitar weekly :drool::drool:

Awww sorry you're sick :hug: And about your monthly friend :madspit:

I got MOJO magazine :drool:, but not the guitar one yet.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Which Bono one?

Whenever I go to photobucket to get my paintings...I'm always confronted by the wandering tickets :lmao:

Post them all....or more specifically the one I missed.

Wow, those tickets sure do travel alot! :lmao:

Fly, Drea, Bri, VP, Jem, GG, Wild, Susan and anyone else I might've missed :hug::hug:

Calgary was great! Although they have ferocious mosquitoes there. :huh: The wedding I went to was lots of the fun, the church that my cousin had it in was absolutely beautiful! Did quite a bit of shopping since I get to save on tax :D Oh god and their beef is soooo good :drool::drool::drool:

VP - that sounds like fun :huh: I'll wipe you down if you blow my nose :wink::flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :sigh: don't we all?

Which Bono one?

Whenever I go to photobucket to get my paintings...I'm always confronted by the wandering tickets :lmao:

Mucca :hug:
Sorry about you getting sick and all....but at least you have drool worthy Edgie pics to comfort you :D

havent you done one with bono/edge :scratch:

oh my god the tickets, please post them again

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom