Pleba Girls Like Exotic Salad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

im still here, just trying to upload a pic for rainey, photobucket is being slow :mad:

also still trying to catch up, im so slow :lol:

is it mcflee pics???

she was buzzing at mine for her, they werent as bad as i thought atch its just me screen on me phone is so small

got ones of u and the tent and bin bags too lol!

not put them on net tho cos to lazy!

bonoishot said:

:shifty:

but i am :tongue:

still wanna meet in TO

:lmao:

Pfft, you think a little thing like Care-A-Lot would be enough to drive me away?? You should hear about my pretend world.

In my world, there are people in chains, and you can ride them like ponies. :love:

Thanks to Willow for that line. :wink:

for the bono fans....
084_84.jpg

082_82.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Pfft, you think a little thing like Care-A-Lot would be enough to drive me away?? You should hear about my pretend world.

In my world, there are people in chains, and you can ride them like ponies. :love:

Thanks to Willow for that line. :wink:

awww Willow:heart:

I know who would be my pony:drool:

i miss buffy......gutted i managed to go ages without finding out who died in the end cos i hadnt seen the last series then me house mate went and told me! i was going mental at him!

my bessie mate from home kept it a secret for ages from me!:huh:

VintagePunk said:
Shit...storms coming, so I might have to leave suddenly...:yikes: :yikes:

Nooooooooooooo....stay and play:wink:

Electrocution is fun:evil: just pretend its a big taser...and B is holding the other end:drool:

:drool: :wink:

rachie said:
i miss buffy......gutted i managed to go ages without finding out who died in the end cos i hadnt seen the last series then me house mate went and told me! i was going mental at him!

my bessie mate from home kept it a secret for ages from me!:huh:

Anya. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I miss Buffy too. :sigh:

I just got harassed at the door by someone trying to get me to sponsor a child. I felt so guilty...:( I told them to come back tomorrow when my mom will be home...she won't be too happy about that :lol:

FlyYourKite said:
I just got harassed at the door by someone trying to get me to sponsor a child. I felt so guilty...:( I told them to come back tomorrow when my mom will be home...she won't be too happy about that :lol:

oooh i always feel bad about that too but then again it could be a bit dodgy :huh:

so i never know

guess its best to just say "i already give money to charity each month"

then atch do it.........:huh:

rachie said:

oooh i always feel bad about that too but then again it could be a bit dodgy :huh:

so i never know

guess its best to just say "i already give money to charity each month"

then atch do it.........:huh:

The only reason I opened the door is cause we're having work done in our basement so I thought it was one of the guys.....damnit!! :mad: Why did I have to open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom