Pleba Girls/Guys Party - Memories of U2 & Pleba meetups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: you women and your rockstar addiction!

blegh.... my timetable sucks this year.... today, 1 hour class, 1 hour nothing, 1 hour class, 2 hours nothing, 2 hours class.. ><
tomorrow, 2 hours class, 4(!) hours nothing, 1 hour class
hopefully I can drop the last hour tomorrow... would be sad if I couldn't!

Rockstar spoilers are out. Must. Not. Look. :crack: :crazy:

My fucking dvr decided to stop recording last night - something's wrong with it. :madwife: It's still under warranty, and I've been tearing my house apart all day looking for the receipt. :mad:

It isn't,lol,they happen to be 2 of the nephews who act like they are on a constant sugar high :lol: Thankfully they have soccer practice tonight so should be calm for a little bit later,lol.

I have never tried sushi before

:lmao: Good to hear that it's not a real tornado! Those are terrifying!

You've never tried sushi?! Oh man, it's so delicious! You should definitely try it some time. Mmm... tasty!! :drool: It's not for everyone, but I love it.

VintagePunk said:

That night when we hung out by the soundboard (but more to the side)...when SG and I saw those people running...OMG, I laughed SO HARD that night, and have laughed about it so many times since, it was almost worth not being at the front. :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao::lmao: OMFG i remember you telling us about the running people. :lol:

damn you people are quiet tonight :ohmy:

BB you should really try sushi! IT's DELICIOUS :drool:

hee hee, thursday next week I"m going out for dinner with friends, to the wokking/buffet restaurant... :drool: They have sushi.... and it's all you can eat (good thing for me:wink: ) and for dessert they have jellypudding :drool: my parents and sister don't like them so we never have it... but I love that!

Back
Top Bottom