Pleba Girls/Guys Party - Memories of U2 & Pleba meetups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and lastly for tonight: russty and Ed Nortons house

renh1.jpg

renh2.jpg

renh3.jpg

renh4.jpg

Hey Bri...wish me luck.

Now that I am out of the one particular rehab i've been in....excpet for [ re-applying dor new special housing and llooking etc] I WILL ahve time for.......................

>>>>>>> MORE ART!!!!!!!!!

:shifty:

including, Ihope

some

:drool:
U2 art!

:D :D

dazzledbylight said:
Hey Bri...wish me luck.

Now that I am out of the one particular rehab i've been in....excpet for [ re-applying dor new special housing and llooking etc] I WILL ahve time for.......................

>>>>>>> MORE ART!!!!!!!!!

:shifty:

including, Ihope

some

:drool:
U2 art!

:D :D

Yay! That's great!
While it's good and fun to try and increase and improve one's skills, one should always take the time to just relax and do something just cause you want to. :yes:
Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well :hug:

I did a Johnny Depp :drool: sketch over the summer, not very big though...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yay! That's great!
While it's good and fun to try and increase and improve one's skills, one should always take the time to just relax and do something just cause you want to. :yes:

:yes:

actually

since i've been in some ways or another except whern i was very ill....working to get my art back for duture work in Illustration, fine art, digital art etc..for the past TEN yrs

I decided for this next 6 weeks.I'm going to do WHATEVER I want artistically.....like a mental vacation!!! :hyper: :drool: :hyper:

luckily my psychiatrist thinks it a good idea, after I EXP

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yay! That's great!

:yes:

actually

since i've been in some ways or another except whern i was very ill....working to get my art back for duture work in Illustration, fine art, digital art etc..for the past TEN yrs

I decided for this next 6 weeks.I'm going to do WHATEVER I want artistically.....like a mental vacation!!! :hyper: :drool: :hyper:

luckily my psychiatrist thinks it a good idea, after I EXPlained it to him.....

SO IF my art teacher gives me trouble.i can just tell him that.ANd teaCH has been told he can't make me do anything that he's NOT making anyone else work.

Then by 3rd week in Oct I'll get bgack to my portfolio related art.

AND I am SURE at least something I work on over tyhe next 6 weeks will help me artisticaly in the bigger palns I have.

you'll havre to post the Depp piece sometime:drool:

Back
Top Bottom