Pleba Girls/Guys Party - Memories of U2 & Pleba meetups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Hey! what am I, chopped liver? :madspit:

:wink: :lol:

Tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary!!! :hyper: :heart:

When I posted that I *was* alone - not my fault you showed up in between the typing and the posting! :p :lol:

:heart: I want a do-over!! I haven't seen any of you in literally months :sad:

I went and found a bunch of downloads for the sims - a ton of new/better hairstyles, mostly - and a few new outfits - It was like a limitless shopping spree :hyper: :happy:

Sad_Girl said:
I went and found a bunch of downloads for the sims - a ton of new/better hairstyles, mostly - and a few new outfits - It was like a limitless shopping spree :hyper: :happy:

@whee!! :hyper: Can't wait to see what you do with it all :D

Btw SG - you might like this week's RSOC thread :wink: Actually now that I think about it, it ties into last year too - Wed night in particular :drool:

Weldy :wave:

Sim Sami, Sim Bri and Sim Russty all got new hairdos

aww.jpg

checkmeout.jpg

newlook.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Sim Sami, Sim Bri and Sim Russty all got new hairdos

aww.jpg

Soo pretty!!:love:

Why won't my hair cooperate like that in real life? :angry:

SG!:hug::kiss:
DG!!:hug:
Drea!:hug:

Todway was icky :bleh:, but, we had lots of excitement in the nieghbourhood today. I had a late class, and as we were leaving we heard sirens. Not so unusual, we're near a main streett. The I look further down our street and it seems foggy..and I smell smoke. Turns out there was a HUGE house fire on the street over from hours. Tons of people milling about, quite the community get together really. And wow, it was insane..like fireballs, huge flames..:ohmy:
And while I really do feel awful for the people who live there, no one got hurt, not even the dog, :up:
....Thus elimanating my guilt about being so excited. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom