PLEBA girls/guys party-getting ready for a Boston invasion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
:(

Bye Sami :hug:

I don't have my car today so I'm stuck here until 5 or so. :scream:

oh boo hoo...stuck with your clone:angry: that must suck:angry:

:wink:

that sucks...I hate waiting for rides....why are they always LATE!!!!:madspit:

Is it me or does this picture look very wrong? :ohmy:

captain%20marvel%20v.s.%20superman.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

Tired. :yawn:

And sooo excited!! 5 days!!:hyper:

But I don't get to see my clone. :(

5 days!!!:hyper: omg!!! I cannot wait to hear all about your U2 experience:hyper: No matter what your thinking or dreaming..it will way over exceed those expectations....it will blow your mind!!!!:rockon:

:( sorry:(

daygloeyes2 said:

You already do. :flirt:

I'm sooo excited!!! :hyper: I heard a live version of Bad on the radio last night and I flipped out. :lmao:

:flirt::drool: :wink:

Bad:rockon: that was the last song they played in Montreal...I squealed:hyper:!!!!

daygloeyes2 said:

I'll probably cry if/when they play it. That and during SYCMIOIO. I'll be bawling. :reject:

:yes: you will...I get teary eyed at the beginning of streets..it just does it to me for some reason.

In montreal during SYCMIOIO ..everyone was handed a blinky light thing...and we all turned them on at the same time during that song for Bono...he had no idea everyone was going to do it...he was moved to tears...so was most everyone else...he just walked around the ellipse saying "wow...wow" it was pretty amazing...the whole place looked like a huge christmas tree:heart: *tear

hey did you hear anything about 12/5 and wearing white?:hyper: I guess during ONE everyone is suppose to put on something white and everyoen wiht a seat will have a white piece of paper...the band doesn't know supposly:up:

Dismantled said:

:yes: you will...I get teary eyed at the beginning of streets..it just does it to me for some reason.

In montreal during SYCMIOIO ..everyone was handed a blinky light thing...and we all turned them on at the same time during that song for Bono...he had no idea everyone was going to do it...he was moved to tears...so was most everyone else...he just walked around the ellipse saying "wow...wow" it was pretty amazing...the whole place looked like a huge christmas tree:heart: *tear

hey did you hear anything about 12/5 and wearing white?:hyper: I guess during ONE everyone is suppose to put on something white and everyoen wiht a seat will have a white piece of paper...the band doesn't know supposly:up:

That sounds beautiful. :heart:

I did hear about that. But I won't be there. :(

daygloeyes2 said:

That sounds beautiful. :heart:

I did hear about that. But I won't be there. :(

yeah too bad you won't:( :(

I was just seeing if you heard..I assume its true:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom