PLEBA girls/guys party-getting ready for a Boston invasion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

I'm trying to enter banking information on my seller's account on Amazon. It asks for the bank number, the branch number, and the acct number. I'm putting them all in, and it's saying that either the bank number or the branch number are incomplete.

The bank number is 001 (Bank of Montreal). The branch number is a 4 digit number. The acct number is 7 digits. Does that sound right to you??

Dismantled said:

:(

I should do something for my last show..

omg..my LAST show:sad: *dies

I had my last show already :sad: so consider yourself lucky :angry: :hug:

we all can together :sad: :lmao: "mysterious death of pleba girls from all around the world on december 20, the day after U2's tour is over"

:lmao: :reject:

VintagePunk said:

I'm trying to enter banking information on my seller's account on Amazon. It asks for the bank number, the branch number, and the acct number. I'm putting them all in, and it's saying that either the bank number or the branch number are incomplete.

The bank number is 001 (Bank of Montreal). The branch number is a 4 digit number. The acct number is 7 digits. Does that sound right to you??

Okay, if you're looking at a cheque (along the bottom where all the numbers are), the first number is your cheque number, the second is your transit (branch) number and should be 5 digits... if there's a 0 in front of those four numbers, make sure you put it in.. transit numbers are *always* 5 digits. As the number of digits in the account number varies by bank, I'd say try entering the 5 digit transit number and the 7 digit account number and see what it says after that :)

Example:

*047* *12642**812* 1234567001

047- cheque number
12642 - transit/branch number
812 - bank number
1234567001 - fake account number :wink: (did you really think I'd post one of my account numbers on the net? :giggle: )

sami0201 said:

I had my last show already :sad: so consider yourself lucky :angry: :hug:

we all can together :sad: :lmao: "mysterious death of pleba girls from all around the world on december 20, the day after U2's tour is over"

:lmao: :reject:

we can be like that cult that though martians were comming to get them:love: we can smother ourselves with Bulgari cologne and dress up like MacPhisto or something :love:

Drea said:

Okay, if you're looking at a cheque (along the bottom where all the numbers are), the first number is your cheque number, the second is your transit (branch) number and should be 5 digits... if there's a 0 in front of those four numbers, make sure you put it in.. transit numbers are *always* 5 digits. As the number of digits in the account number varies by bank, I'd say try entering the 5 digit transit number and the 7 digit account number and see what it says after that :)

Example:

*047* *12642**812* 1234567001

047- cheque number
12642 - transit/branch number
812 - bank number
1234567001 - fake account number :wink: (did you really think I'd post one of my account numbers on the net? :giggle: )

It's not a chequing account, it's a savings account, and everything I have shows the transit number as being 4 digits. I even called the bank today, and they verified the transit number for me. I guess I'll have to call them back again tomorrow, thanks.
I suspected it was something like that. Banks. :sigh:

sami0201 said:

:lol: I'd never heard that!

On Rattle and Hum, right after Adam is trying to explain something to the interviewer and Larry is mocking his hand gestures, Edge laughs at him and calls him 'smelly' like as if saying a nickname :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

On Rattle and Hum, right after Adam is trying to explain something to the interviewer and Larry is mocking his hand gestures, Edge laughs at him and calls him 'smelly' like as if saying a nickname :cute:

I know exactly what part you're talking about but I never heard that! :cute: I'll look for it next time I watch!

CEEcolor34.jpg

VintagePunk said:

It's not a chequing account, it's a savings account, and everything I have shows the transit number as being 4 digits. I even called the bank today, and they verified the transit number for me. I guess I'll have to call them back again tomorrow, thanks.
I suspected it was something like that. Banks. :sigh:

In that case, try adding a 0 in front of the number, and see if that works... might be able to trick it that way...

Back
Top Bottom