PLEBA girls/guys party-getting ready for a Boston invasion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The other thing to keep in mind about when I met him - there weren't that many people there, and it wasn't the night of a show...so, he was able to take more time.

It was the evening of their rehearsal between Toronto 1 and 2.

We caught Larry on the way into rehearsal, and there were only 7 or 8 of us. I swear that's why he came out, cause there were so few of us. Bono drove in late and coouldn't stop, but rolled down the window and told us to meet him after. He came out around 9 pm...and by then, there were still only about 25 people there.

It's really hard for them to meet everyone where the numbers are into the hundreds, unfortunately. I saw him in Chicago, but didn't even try to get up close to meet him then. And those who did were only getting a few seconds with him.

sweetie said:

:drool: You're killing me!!!

:lol: I bought my husband Bulgari - don't think it has the same effect. :D I NEED the scent to actually come off the man!

:lmao: I found Bulgari in a store...my mom and I opened the box:shifty::shh: and stood there smelling the cologne for a while:lmao:

Mucca said:

I can't believe no one else in the ellipse noticed! Lucky you had him all to yourself :wink:

I know:drool: I think everyone around us had hung out with him all day so it wasn't a big deal to them....me and mr. dis on the other hand we doing our best to NOT act like total dorks:lmao:

VintagePunk said:
The other thing to keep in mind about when I met him - there weren't that many people there, and it wasn't the night of a show...so, he was able to take more time.

It was the evening of their rehearsal between Toronto 1 and 2.

We caught Larry on the way into rehearsal, and there were only 7 or 8 of us. I swear that's why he came out, cause there were so few of us. Bono drove in late and coouldn't stop, but rolled down the window and told us to meet him after. He came out around 9 pm...and by then, there were still only about 25 people there.

It's really hard to meet eeryone where the numbers are into the hundreds, unfortunately. I saw him in Chicago, but didn't even try to get up close to meet him then. And those who did were only getting a few seconds with him.

VP did you by any chance meet these 3 other girls called Vidhya, Nina and Mandy? They were at the arena for the whole week of Toronto.

sweetie said:

It really is a yummy scent for a man.
I think I need to experience on Bono first and the I can truly appreciate on my husband. :huh: Did I really say that? :reject:

yes you did:lmao:

:drool: :drool:

Found one of the Edge ones:

Edge2.jpg

1- In Boston @ Symphony hall July 2004- He stopped to sign autographs. He seemed to sign for everyone but me :sad:
2- In Boston - Barnes & Noble book signing. I had been line for hours and he showed up an hour late and the line was stopped about 15 people before me. :sad:
3 - At the Fleet Center/ TD Garden - soundcheck- stood in the rain waiting for them- they showed up late - I had already left :sad:
4 - Again at the venue - soundcheck - sunny day! - they show up but Bono doesn't step from the car. He just talks to the crowd
5 - in Dublin at his home :reject: before Dublin 1 show. Ali comes out and we leave. We find out later that Bono came out minutes later. :sad:
6 - Back in Boston - soundcheck - I'm disgusted and disappointed but I decide to go to it. I get there too late and get swallowed up in the crowd - the crowd that Bono is signing for. :sad:

Thats my story :D How will that look on a sign?

Back
Top Bottom