Pleba Girls Go Shopping: Buy Me Something Pretty and Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This time next week, I'll probably be doing homework. :madspit: :(

Then again, considering what could have happened, I guess I'm kind of relieved to be going back to school. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
This time next week, I'll probably be doing homework. :madspit: :(

Then again, considering what could have happened, I guess I'm kind of relieved to be going back to school. :lol:
I saw that things got better!! :hug:

This time next week, Sarah will have been back for 3 and a half days, and will be about to take almost two weeks off. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I saw that things got better!! :hug:

This time next week, Sarah will have been back for 3 and a half days, and will be about to take almost two weeks off. :lol:

They did, and just in time. :) :hug:

My school would flip out if I was taking 2 weeks off. :ohmy: :lol:

back, dinner's not ready yet :wave:

VP, what other shows are you going to besides TO?

I just looked up prices for Toronto to come Saturday for the show and leave Sunday....including tix and hotel about $1000 :hmm:

*goes to ask dad*

bonoishot said:

glad she can make it to one of the gigs :yes::up:

:hyper:

16 days till my birthday :drool:

She went to all the Boston and Chicago shows on the first leg and I think she's going to all the Boston shows on the 3rd leg.

16 days!! That's awesome!! :hyper:

Okay, the jeans I bought today? I tried on a size bigger and they were baggy, so I bought a size smaller, even though they were snug. So, I just put them on a few minutes ago. Apparently I've gained 10 lbs since around noon, and they're now cutting me in half. :|

That's okay, I really wasn't planning on sitting while wearing them, anyway. :|

VintagePunk said:
Okay, the jeans I bought today? I tried on a size bigger and they were baggy, so I bought a size smaller, even though they were snug. So, I just put them on a few minutes ago. Apparently I've gained 10 lbs since around noon, and they're now cutting me in half. :|

That's okay, I really wasn't planning on sitting while wearing them, anyway. :|

Is your monthly friend getting ready to make a visit? Around that time you probably get more bloated than usual. So if you are, maybe that's why they're so snug. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom