Pleba girls end of term school party- Dirty dancing compulsory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
But she got her wish...She is the offical Ho/Cop

:sad: its been my wish ever since I was alittle girl...and now its happening...:sad: :wink:

ps....what did I do to deserve it again?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's ok...I'm sorry for being testy about the Smutsville thing...it's was stressful for me that everyone was talking at once.

We can stop this township and cancel everyone's job...if you want to...it's your call.

I guess VP and Bri's job are still in order...although never offically took the job title. (If you don't take your job titles...I may give it to someone else)

I don't mean to laugh at your pain...but you are getting stressed over smutsville...

*whispers....Weldy..its ok honey...its not a real place:huh:

But we do appericate everything you have done...weldy..your honor:shifty:

not cancelling my job:madspit:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

This is smutsville honey! You haven't relized that yet! Every day we are living in Smutsville

*rolls over into submissive postion.....again....

Dismantled said:

I don't mean to laugh at your pain...but you are getting stressed over smutsville...

*whispers....Weldy..its ok honey...its not a real place:huh:

But we do appericate everything you have done...weldy..your honor:shifty:

not cancelling my job:madspit:

:lmao: :lmao:

damn...I gotta go to bed.....after all I am the ho by night....so theres no cop on duty so girls run wild!!!

U2Girl...Bri...

Icy stares from across the room cause apparently *someone* was denied her god-given internet time (computers here not networked, so it's one at a time)

Apparently she forgets who pays the bill.

We rarely fight, but I hate it when we do. :sigh:

Nighty night girls....

B is tired too so we are going to head to bed now...awww look at the tired snookums...:drool: :drool:

bono_sleep3.jpg
[/IMG]

VintagePunk said:
U2Girl...Bri...

Icy stares from across the room cause apparently *someone* was denied her god-given internet time (computers here not networked, so it's one at a time)

Awww :hug:
Fights are bad......

........altho I expereince enough :huh:

I'm sure it'll blow over. :)

VintagePunk said:
U2Girl...Bri...

Aww I'm sorry :slant:

thank god I have my apartment and high speed internet!

Night Dis!

VintagePunk said:
U2Girl...Bri...

I know I know...my dad pays the bills...but it's the cable bills that this internet is connected to. Have Broadband!

*kicks herself into corner...thinking about ways of dethroaning her temp mayor positon!*

*I hate being wrong all the time!*

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww :hug:
Fights are bad......

........altho I expereince enough :huh:

I'm sure it'll blow over. :)

Bri and U2Girl....out twice-annual fights generally last about 5 minutes, then we apologize. :lol:

I can see her being frustrated though. I've been on a LOT lately, as you can all attest to. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom